...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
10 February 2009
...subjectiveness of comparisons compared to comrades...
When I saw this e-mail, I realised immediately I had to get a post out.
Yes....I am sometimes, a little FB crazy. I get bored, and FB amuses me in little ways that admittedly gets a bit bore after a while. Through FB I managed to get back in touch with people I've not seen since Form 2 like Ya'min and colleagues when I left the House of Siham.
Any.... In FB there's this one application that allows your FB frens to compare you to other people. Normally, I don't really like this application since I keep losing places to other people... Then I saw TODAY's e-mail and feel the need to immortalise it forver in my blog....
Changes in your ranks: #4 most loyal (lost 4 places) <-- who dares say I ain't loyal??!! who??!! WHO??!! #23 most talkative (gained 6 places) <-- I always seem to gain spots in this category. So unfair. there's loads others who are more talkative than I!! #32 best room-mate (lost 11 places) <-- erm..no comment.. #32 nicest smelling (lost 14 places) <-- hence my paranoia, ok... #41 person with the best smile (lost 16 places) <-- I have an amazing smile! these jealous people...isk!
Now this one is new...get ready for it...get ready for it...
How others compared you recently: • "Who has a better body", you WON 1 and lost 0 times. woo hoo!!!! *groovy dance* *groovy dance*
i'm on FAY-YAAAA!!!!! FIRE!!!
who voted this? I is so flattered..thanks, mate! you got good eyes...
No comments:
Post a Comment