It'd been too long...
I couldn't take it anymore...
Since she wouldn't do it herself, I had to take things into my hand...
I had no choice!
It's just been too long!!
Shayne had to be bafed.
Normally when I bafe I'd keep d toilet door open and the main door locked, that way I can listen to music while I mandi, plus I is a bit of a penakut wif d toilet door closed.
So Shayne is no stranger to listening to pancutan air yang kuat from my shower head.
Saturday was my lazy-yet-feeling-restless day.
I'd bought cat food some while ago and it came wif a free bottle of cat shampoo.
The bottle'd been by my bafroom door for about 2-3 weeks now.
Oh wait...did I say Saturday was my lazy day? Well, everyday seems to be my procastination day.
You know what they say, if you wanna do something right...wait 'til you're in the mood.
That day, I was in the mood.
This is Shayne pre-bafing session.
Look at that blur face...so oblivious to the terror she would face. A A A A A!!
*gelak setan gelak setan*
Poor baby....she was so oblivious to wat would happen
Be strong, Kittie, be strong!!"
And strong I was...I persevered..and Shayne is all the better for it.
Ah! no hair dryer required....
For someone wif such thick and long fur, it didn't take her very long to dry up at all.
Thank you, Friskies.
Though you did not lather very well...you did a good job.
No comments:
Post a Comment