...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















19 April 2009

...AI S8 week I dono anymore...

It's been a while since I updated on wat's happened wif AI.
But then...If u is a fan, u'd know anyway.

Me is happy now the part-time job at the psycho service provider's joint is over and done wif.
Phew!
Talk about PMS!!

Any...back to AI.

Koo Koo de La La didn't get in, thank God.
Paula said the funniest thing...that she'd be won't just be a singer but an actress, as well.
Ha ha! Sarcasm nya...

Glad Jorge is out, didn't think he should've made the top 13 anyway.
Alison was good, but bad song choices.

SO GLAD Matt can stay another week..but hope next week Lil will be booted out.
That gurl can sing, but she is so tak ori la...
Just cuz she's singing Tina's song, dont mean she has to walk and dance like her.
She's just copying and its all karaoke...but nampak sangat she didn't get it.

I hope final two will be Kris (cuz he yums...slurp slurp) and he can really sing.
Me likes when he sang Ain't No Sunshine...that was good...
Adam is great as well, at least ori, but so dramatic sometimes, I have to wonder what the album will be like.
Bunyi cam Fantasia punya plak nanti, so sakit telinga wif d high pitchiness, tak larat nak dengar.

I think there's only 6 left, so it won't be long til d finals....yeay!!
Me loves d finals...wonder who else will be guest performing during result shows.
Mebe they'll call Britney, but I doubt it cuz she doesn't sing live pun...

Ahhhh...TV...wat would I do wifout you...

No comments: