A full year has passed, considering winner of AI8 has already been voted and AI9 have already begun.
Hahaha...
Adam lost, Danny lost, Chris won.
I think for me winner would've been either one, but kinda glad Adam didn't win.
Too screamy
I remember when the show was on, I was waitressing at Treats (God only knows why..they crazy the manager - one of the sisters at least).
Any, I remember they really liked Adam, but kept complaining abt his earings "take it off! you look gay!"
Tgk2 mmg ya pun...LOL!!
Anyway....here are updates:
Studies
Going well. 3 more assignments and the thesis then I'm done.
Graduation should be sometime towards end of year...Alhamdulillah
Work
Going back to work, applying and waiting for response.
Just did an interview today and got the job.
Exactly what I wanted: my own time, no need to go to the office, all on my own effort and hardwork, so growth for me.
Deaths
Orbital (I love you Orbit!!)
Michael Jackson and Brittany Murphy - RIP
Kittie
Has gone missing (yet again).
She was missing for 1 week a few months ago, apparently she was in the maid's room and came out very very sick, probably due to lack of food, but there was vomit in the room too.
She never answered when I called, so I think she was sick when she went in.
Sent her off to the vet and she goot better, back to 100%
Slept in my room for a few weeks, then decided to go back outside to sleep.
Last saw at Unc Judin's house by Bunnie, but I havent seen her and that was 2 months ago :(
I miss you kittie von haagen!!
PCOS
Found out Sept 09 I have PCOS (hence the eczema, acne, oily skin, hair loss, weight gain, wonky period)
Odd that Dr P didnt realise, seeing as how she's a gynea and this falls under her specialty
Found out a few other ppl I know have it also;some have kids, some still trying.
My gynea (Dr Y) says only way to tell is to try and get preggers. haha! without a hubs? no freakin' way.
Any, was on meds for 6 months
I have stopped taking meds cuz I wanna deal with this the natural way.
So now managing food via low GI/GL foods only, making sure I eat breakfast (cuz not eating breakfast affects the metabolic rate), eating last meal before 8, less sugary stuff, snacking on healthy stuff, lots of water, organic food instead of d usual junk, exercising (pilates - restarting, treadmill - restarting, jukari - new and starting). Supplements rather than usual meds.
Also need to do blood test make sure I'm not pre-diabetic, cuz this will mean how I'm managing it will need to change somewhat.
so...that's all for now...hehehehe
I just thought I should update this..cuz its been so long!!
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment