...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















5 March 2010

Thank you for calling Hilton Premier club bla bla bla bla

I decided that I was too bored and since I have to do research etc, I didn't want to take up any full time work and find I didn't have time to do what I needed to do.

So, yesterday I found a telemarketing job on a part-time basis (hee hee hee..hey seriously, I don't mind).
I need to be there either from 9 am to 1pm or 2 pm to 6 pm.
It's Monday to Saturday, but at RM7/hr for 24 hours means I get RM168/week even without sales.
If I get sales, its RM40/sale from 3rd sale onwards, so that RM120 (if 3 sales cuz RM40 x 3)
4th sale is higher comm at RM55/sale. So if I get 4 sales then RM55 x 4 = RM220
So if I make 4 sales that week, my pay will be RM388 (RM168 + RM220)
If I make 4 sales each week, its RM1,552

Not as much as House of Siham, of course, but still not bad considering.
I don't have much shopping to do, but some extra $$ would be good.
I've worked out what I need the $$ for (all mui importanto stuff):

  • Consultation with Johanna (naturopathic practitioner)
  • Supplements - probiotics, supplements for PCOS and other things
  • groceries - need to eat healthy now and Bonda can only get limited add stuff aside from usual groceries, so can't ask her to get all the time
  • Pilates - I need to exercise in order to manage my weight, so that my hormones are also managed
  • Tol, parking (RM9/day at work)

In addition, I also need cash for cat food, litter and other cat stuff, esp if need to go vet on emergencies.
Aside from that, there's nothing else...yahoo!!!

I just need extra cash to help me on this bits. Also with $$, I am now able to pay off ppl whom I owe money to, such as Bonda, Bunnie and Pappy, which is a relief!

Monday I have 'training' @ 9.30am
Should be good.
Besides...if it sucks sangat and like no sales at all...then I just leave la..

Oh can't wait for cannot-mention-cannot-jinx-it to take off!!

Then I won't have to do these things no more..well, except for extra $$$

No comments: