so...how's you doing? I'm ok..wassup..?
After not writing anything for such a long time, I kinda forgot how the writing process goes.
So a bit of update to start with, yes?
my kitties
Are all ok. We have an addition to the family - Ompoyo the Froggie aka Ompoyo the Froggenstein d Oompah Loompah III
For the record, we don't hv a I or II.
She is a lilac tabby, breed : Domestic Short Hair (DSH)
we call her Froggie cuz she's very much like a frog...hopping here...hopping there...hopping everywhere
work
Pemburu Kepala...that is now my official designation
OK la...more like pencari maklumat untuk pemburu Kepala.
But that's just too long so kita pendek kan ia..pendek kan!
What else...?
I oso donno what to share with you now...
I is just a bit bore to be writing right now...hahahahaha...
nanti la k..kita ketchup ketchup..
oh ya...saw something that I've been avoiding seeing.
My fault, went looking for it this time.
Kinda expected I wouldn't receive it well and I was right!
Some things take a long while to accept...and best left in the past
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment