Any..now I shall, for I know how much y'all wanna know wassup wif me life..kih kih kih...
First off, I started a part-time job sometime in end-May. It was to be temp basis only, something to do since I was getting really comfy not doing anything and wanted the extra moolaaaaaaaaahhh..
Since its a PT job, obviously d moolah ain't much, but a couple extra hundreds was still good.
The place is called Notes; its a music school. They teach everything from music appreciation for little kiddies (3 years old) to drums, to photography to arts.
I was the "Course Coordinator". Quote unquote cuz I wasn't really allowed to do much thinking, which sucks for opinionated thinkers.
My job was basically to organise the schedule and "manage" the students and instructors.
Again, quote unquote cuz they said I'm supposed to do this and that wrt the instructors, but at the end, tak dibenarkan pun. And if I did suddenly I'm "boss".
Aside from that...wipe table (my boss referred to it as mopping the table...OK), throw away trash, vacuum and wipe the glass (again, referred as mop).
And I prepared mini write-ups for the site and FB.
By end of July I sudah malas so it ended. How it ended is a different story altogether, so M'Yeo, that one I tell you later...haha!
FYI...if your kids are hyper, best not to send them there. They don like hyper kids, unless you know how to ambik hati mereka.
They actually spanked one of the student's younger bro.
Yes...yes they did. Well, the managing director did.
Tengok la nanti ada anak sendiri hyper ke tak.
Because of my time there, I got to know some really cool people tho...and have since taken up...jeng jeng jeng...
guitar!
My guitar instructor is really good..very good at explaining things and patient.
I'm learning it at Tiza's cafe, which is oso good cuz at least comfy lokasi. Wouldn't it be nice if I had a photo of the guitar? Lazy la...its an acoustic guitar. Use your imaginsi la. Or google it up. Brand is Signature, from New Orleans (but made in China). Middle range but good distance between string and err...frack(??) Price RM380. Was informed this is good price for middle range guitars. Bought strap and guitar case as well for add RM50 and got me a good nice soft pick for free (the expansive kind...FOR FREE!!!)
Speaking of which, we had the doa selamat for Tiza's SS on 11th July, which went quite well after the initial "errmmm...wat to do ya".
The cafe itself opened its doors around 16th July.
First non-paying customers were Lola and M'Yeo who gave honest reviews about the food.
Thanks Lola and M'Yeo! Your honest reviews were (and still are) very much appreciated.
But now I wonder...why haven't I seen you there since??!! Grrrr....
I'm supposed to be assisting Tiza wif d biz dev, but mcm takde apa2 pun. Flyers semer dia nak buat sendiri. She only wants me to go meet ppl...which is a bit difficult since I don have any info pun. ie..I don think she discussed wif me properly what the
deal is.
Aside from that, we (Bonda and I..wif Grandaddy Daddy) is off to Umrah.
We'll be flying off this Saturday, 14th Aug at around 3 pm and coming back on the 21st.
So many things to do in prep!
1- I lost me birth cert, so had to go and get a replacement in order to apply for the Visa. Lucky did not take too long to get the replacement, so I informed Boss at Notes I'll be late and since she was not able to come in the morning, the other Course Coordinator was asked to work the shift the whole day instead.
2- Had to get me shots..Ugh! I hate needles..and it was so freakin' dramatic. Nurse pun tergelak2..iiishh..nurse nie.
3- Had to go and get some tudungs etc. Bought 2 pairs - 1 black 1 light blue - from a shop in TTDI. One is a 'split' tudung, meaning about 3" beneath the chin there is a split meant to make the lilit ke sana sini easier. The black one is a normal tudung. Both plain (and very blah but Middle East...what to do). I'll bring my pashminas anyway so that I have some colour. I insist on asserting my independence, dammit!
4- Gotten meself some thick black socks to wear. 2 pairs are the ones where each toe is separated. Also got me one short one with rubber underneath for the Saie. This one in shocking pink. Like I said..I insist on asserting my independence..hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
5- Had to get some loose close and loose pants. To make it easier, I just bought dark coloured ones. Also got me an Abaya so that when we go a-visiting I can wear pants. The point was actually to perform Umrah in Abaya top and pants oso (a lot of ppl do this), but Bonda was freaking out about this so I will compromise. Because of that, I apparently needed new telekungs.
6- So we went close to Semua House and Bonda insisted I get 2 pairs of telekung. That, plus the 2 I oredi have and the 1 (second hand) she gave me and the really pretty one Cik Sah gave me I now have 6 pairs of telekung. Tak payah sebenarnya...bukan nya semayang pun.
But yesterday I did..prayed Isya'. Bonda says we will be doing terawikh at the Mekkah Mosque. I asked if it was short. She said short, similar length to the surahs read at the Damansara Heights' mosque. Ya Allah! Panjang tue! Sampai nak tumbang plak tue. Gosh I hope I can concentrate and my mind don wander off...
Wat else...Oh ya..Lola wants to give me something for the Umrah trip. Gosh I hope not another telekung. I would appreciate an English translated Qur'an tho...
Speaking of which, Uncle Zamri gave Grandaddy Daddy a really cool electronic Qur'an. Nice! it was doas and the Asma Al Husna and can baca the Qur'an for you some more...
Since the trip is only a few days away, I am now furiously washing my clothes (read smaller clothes to be worn underneath the bigger clothes). 2 loads. hehehehehehe...
Ala wat to do..lazy.
So all these while I have been handwashing the same small clothes every night and day after mandi. ROTFL! The kakak at the kedai basuh baju (yes I have LOADS of regular sized clothes to be washed as well) pun say she does this sometimes. She said cuz busy. I nod my head only je la. If she wan to give me excuse...why argue...?
Oh..and last but not least..I have sold off my old XPS...fare thee well my old friend. You have been faithful and have served me well...numerous times we danced the 2 fingered tango together...and the number of files I dumped on you...mostly of the music variety...I shall miss you greatly...were it not for your weight, I would keep you with me forever.
And so I have now found myself a new man...
A man who can last for 10 hours or more without my needing to carry around an adaptor!
A man that is practically weightless, yet provides the most basic of needs for me...a man like SAM...SAM SOONG...(N220)
Who weights but only 1.4kg
Oh I forgot about the glare-free screen.
The very nice hardy housing
The free wireless mouse
Able to last up to 10 hours on a single charge
and still meeting my minimum requirements wrt usage.
Ish! ok la I show you his pic....
No comments:
Post a Comment