1. Your gender: female
2. Single? yup....and happyily so sebab less pening and all the guys i've dated thus far are losers (eckh!!) tensi kan diri je nak layan ..
3. Want to be: i don't really care either way .. my frens keep trying to set me up for some reason .. but i'm happy to make new frens .. so if any of u try to set me up, pls note, just because i'm willing to meet the guy, i make no promises he's THE ONE or that i'll be attracted .. my office mums say i picky .. if you're talking about relationships, u shud be, actually
4. Age? 27
5. Age you wish you were: 25 .. for some reason, its a nice number for an age, tho i'm already telling ppl i'm 28. also a nice number for an age
6. The color of your eyes: brown... blah and boring
7. Yourself: repetitive and long-winded when i talk but also mono or two-o-syllabic when i'm lazy to talk, then i expect ppl to get the whole picture...kah kah kah... anti-social (i don't like crowds) but also like to chat chat chat and lepaq wif ppl i know .. i like to go out by myself or wif a nice small number of ppl .. i pontificate when there's someone whose willing to listen .. but i also sometimes get very senyap .. then ppl get worried (sigh...) .. i much prefer to sit somewhere cozy wif a good book or mag, most of the time .. inconsistent (in everything, actually) .. much prefer to open a shop (some kind of place that i would frequent myself, rather than money making ones) than work for a company for the rest of my life .. a little cynical, a little jaded .. bouncy bouncy bouncy .. hyper and lazy .. loves the taste of food and drinks, but can never finish my food ..
8. Your Hair: is not thick or stylish enough, but i dono how to style my hair pun
9. Your Favorite Item: astroMax .. my Tweetie .. my blog .. my sister's blog .. my Amir (I don't know Asyraf well enough yet..he still to kecik) .. my Bunnie's Big Black (her car la...not boyfren) .. Shaynee and family .. my katil (but I need new tilam) .. Starbucks .. my iPod (duh!) .. my (hopefully) new laptop (pls daddy pls!!!) .. many2 kedai makanan yg sedap giler ..
10. Your Favorite Drink: Coffee Frap and Cafe Mocha .. Caramel Vanilla milkshake .. Strawberry Tea (sedap nya!!!)
11. The Room You Are In: Meeting Room (we're in a transit office for the next 3 months), so 6 to a room
12. Your Pets: Shayne and Juns and Bear (pronounced Bey) and Kittie and Hoggiey and Abang Boo-yen and Uncle Woofie and Orbital and that's it lah...but they more family than pets, actually
13. What You Want to be in Ten Years: alive and healthy wud b nice .. once upon a time ago, I'd say married to a good (stable-y working) yummy dude wif kids and me oso working in a good place. Now : staying by myself (or wif Bunnie), working on my own .. earning a good living .. healthy .. wiser .. not fatter
14. What You're Not: fake .. people pleaser .. suck-up .. always friendly .. always patient ..
15. One of Your Wishlist Items: quite a few material stuff but i have not the cash to purchase .. the only item i nak mintak someone get for me (pls Grand Daddy Daddy....pls!!!) is a new laptop from MAC (pls Grand Daddy Daddy....pls!!!) .. the rest I can do without lah .. altho some new pants and jeans & baju kebaya/kurung wud b nice
16. The Last Thing You Did: discuss my future plans wif a great fren and listener
17. Your Favorite Book: Julie Garwood's The Wedding
18. The Last Thing You Ate: BBQ chicken sandwich for lunch
19. Your Life: is not as settled as I'd like it to be
20. Your Mood: physically tired (cuz of the walk and I'm not all that healthy..hee hee) and lazy to work, thus the blogging .. my current mood about work is pretty much "f*ck it lah" cuz the management in my dept sucks!!!!
21. Favorite color: used to be black, then maroon/purple, then combination of a few colours, then a combination of 2 colours .. but right now, anything pleasing to the eye
22. My lover is: ain't got none rite now... nanti lah bila dah ada hubby
23. I'm listening to: meself typing, me thoughts in me head and the radio which is playing some oldies...
24. Maybe I should: and get some work done before i firm up those future plans and send in THE PAPER
25. I love: Bakerzin, strawberries and whipped cream, starbucks, coffee, a good relaxing massage, good music, sleeping, comfy clothes, Bunnie, Amir, Shayne & family .. money (because, let's face it, we need it)
26. My best friends are: Bunnie and Fatty Netty
27. I don't understand: like me sis says "people who just dont use brain!!" and oso ppl who talk like babies .. ppl who complain abt stuff but don wanna do anything about it .. ppl who backstab and who aren't accountable for their own actions .. bosses who are stupid .. bosses who have to be taught by their subordinate padahal sepatutnya dah ada >15 years of experience .. why Malaysian "artists" think they're on the same level as Western celebs ..
28. I miss: Boonch, Deffie & Hafway .. being physically independent (like the way I was when I was studying o/seas) .. having confidence and knowing I'm DAMN good @ my job
29. A lot of people say: "yes...but" meaning they actually don't agree ..
30. The meaning of my name: dono, been trying to find out myself .. but i found somewhere that the name my name was derived from is the group of 7 starts from the Taurus constellation, which is cool cuz I'm a Taurus too! I also found out it means Princess, so I'm very very happy .... hee hee .. cuz I am THE Princess Kittie! Yeay!
31. Love is: beautiful, but takes time to grow and develop in order to become that beautiful emotion .. Love is about accepting the other person as she/he is, even tho sometimes the other person can be really annoying .. Love is about learning & knowing how to adapt yourself to the other person so that his/her feelings are considered (as often as you can, cuz let's face it, no one's that selfless) .. Love is about learning to forgive the other person and just "letting the anger go" ... sniff sniff ...
32. Read the newspaper: when there's something interesting .. I'm not in touch with the "world" .. in more ways than one....hee hee ...
33. Take walks in the rain: LOVES to .. i love water .. used to walk around in the mossy drain @ the ol' home, but the rain nowadays gives me headaches and ppl say nanti rambut gugur
34. Drive: i'm a good driver...
35. Like to drive fast? yup yup yup...especially when I'm listening to the Jackal soundtrack or Prodigy or something similar to that
36. Been out of the country: yup yup yup.. many times and again
37. Been in love: have not met anyone worth "being in love" with yet. but I have loved .. I loved Boonch I loved Deffie and I loved Hafway **sniff sniff**
38. Ran away from home: yup...and went to Australia .. life sucked then
39. Been on stage: yup yup yup .. used to perform quite a bit for choir la..band la..dancing la.. wat can I say...I'm gifted
40. Judged other people by their clothing: I guess so, but not in a nasty way..more like wondering what the person does and the lifestyle and whatnot
41. Are you trendy: I don't think so..I prefer comfy than pretty...or branded. But I've heard many compliments on my choice of footwear..hee hee
42. Something that happened to you in 1995? I turned 16 .. honeymoon year for secondary school students
43. Last thing you said aloud? "how old was I in 1995?"
44. What colour is your toothbrush? white and red
45. Last thing you bought? lunch - BBQ chicken sandwich and strawberry tea
46. Best ice cream flavour? Baskin Robbins' choc chip .. every 31st of the month .. 31% discount .. sigh....
47. Last person you hugged? dono...probably Bunnie cuz it annoyes her... haha! oh! Juns last nite
48. Do you talk alot? yup yup yup
49. Is laughter the best medicine? hell yes
50. Do you prefer giving smiles or getting them? both la. unless its a nasty smile *grr*
51. Do you admit when are wrong? sometimes yes...sometimes no... normal la....
Was tagged by my sis
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
7 comments:
i asked my fren y u call me bunnie...
she said "look in the mirror lah"
aaaahahahahaha...
so bad!
oh....ur gigi is it?
Ahahahaha....no that's not why I call u bunnie....
I oso dono why.
Must be because I'm so cute.
;)
not gigi lah...
body lah u dungu!
huh? that doesn't make sense.
bunnies and u donch have anything in common oso body-wise...
eh tiza, why our other 'fren' so quiet a?
bunnies kan gebu...
who? u mean the other reader besides me?
hahahahaha...
2moro picking up Amir...dont be jeles =p
u didnt pick up pun lahhhh...
amir slept early last nite...8:30 dah tido and slept terus till morning without coming up to my bed.
amir.......
i miss u....yes i do.
oh girl (boy)..i miss you..
...NKOTB...
nak wimming....sniff sniff...
Post a Comment