...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















4 April 2007

This is so bloody boring!!!!

*edited....cuz i just realised the info written is a lil bit conflicting...hee hee*

I cannot believe it!
I'm currently having systems training (this whole week) and it is boring as hell!
Well, mostly because its done at the office, in a training room and at the same time, they booked me for some learning sessions as well.
And meetings
So my meetings and learning sessions are overlapping my training sessions.
I'm constantly going in and out of this room.
Camana nak training nie.

The fun thing is, I already know half of this things.
Even without official training sebab my predecessor and colleagues taught me.
Or I figured it out myself.

Neither do I have any questions to ask since whatever I had to ask I've already asked when I had to do the entries in the system.
Its not real cases, so the issues that occur as it does when doing system entries don't appear.

Of course, there are some things which is helpful for my future work.

Okla ok la....I'm just complaining cuz I'm bored.

Sucks!

Well, at least its better than the newbies who constantly complain about not having any training provided.
Then, bila dah bagi training tue, complaint sini complaint sana.

Argh!

Dah lah kejap lagi ada meeting.
God only knows how long the meeting would last......sigh.......

Booooring.........

No comments: