Yup yup yup...
That's how much longer we have before we fly off to Perf...
My bags are 3/4 packed...
I'm @ Starbucks, spending d last 4+ hours ripping songs so I can update my iPod...
Need to go to MPH for a quick book check...
Need to p cuz I've just spent the last 4+ hours ripping songs so I can update my iPod...
Erm....I think aside from that I'm actually set to go la.
Just count-downing the time.
Oh ya! and have to buy food for d kids at home and E'Ot.
About a week ago, on me day off (Sunday), I was driving back from Bangsar when I saw a litle kittle running across the road.
Of course me being me, I slowed down...the car beside me slowed down too.
The rest of the way I was cursing myself for not stopping to help d kittie, so I turned around all menggelabah like...well...did wat I could to help the little dude la.
Luckily he was not injured. Did not get run over or anything....
Brought him back, bafed him and gave him something to eat.
Bonda Muslimised him as E'Ot (apala....so not creative)
So nowadays, E'ot sleeps wif me and Bunnie takes him off to work.
Luckily a lot of people like to layan him and the Mummy Kittie at d service centre likes him, so he's in good hands.
Course, I spent all of Monday trying to find someone who would want to adopt him, but takde org nak.
Poor little dude.
Finally found someone, but after that, it seemed like Bonda and Bunnie wanted to keep him pulak, so it seems we're keeping him la.
Besides, I think that person wants persian rather than a simple cat, which is pretty typical, really.
So....OK! I'm finally done wif organising my songs..
Which is good cuz I really really need to p....then I'll balik and start getting d max ready...hee hee!
Later...
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment