...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















21 July 2007

Countdown to holiday in Perf

One thing I truly hate about this blogging bit is that I've already set up my font style, size and colour, then each time I wanna write another blog, I have to set it again! so annoying....
I must be doing something wrong...sigh....

Anyway..today is July 21st...exactly 1 week to go before the family holiday at Perf.
So excited! Well...not really...

Any...ETD from KUL is 0940, so we need to arrive at KLIA by 0740...means we need to wake up by 0530.
Sigh......takpe la...tido dlm plane je la...though its not such a long flight.
Me is not gonna shop much, but I'll just bring watever cash I have so that at least I can buy some stuff.
Not too much, though....

Initially we were supposed to go in June, but I had just transferred to a new team and we were undergoing some training sessions at the time.
So I told Granddaddy Daddy I could not go, but he was willing to postpone the trip to a later date.
I check with my new Manager and she said 1st week of August should be a good time; which Granddaddy Daddy was OK wif.

Unfortunately, Bonda can't make it since no one will be at home and she's reluctant to leave the maid all alone at the house.
She doesn't trust the maid, which I agree wif.
Wif the experience that we've had, it'll be wiser not to trust any of the maids we hire.

Since we're now handling the A-PAC, ME and Oceania regions, I'll have to come in during some M'sian PH.
Might even have to work this Christmas and Chinese New Year, in fact.
Which means I get leave-in-lieu...which also means I get to save up my leave and go on another long one (not too long) later in the year or early next year.

So...Bunnie and I were discussing it while we had dinner at Tony's (Tony Roma's for those who don't know) and we decided that we'll bring Bonda to East Malaysia sometime later this year.
Or maybe go to Pangkor Laut Resort http://www.spavillage.com/pangkorlaut/

...that place looks so cool and me fren who went there for her honeymoon said its really really nice...

If all goes well and I get a promotion, I should be earning enough to pay for Bonda business class seats.
It might not be a long flight, but at least she'll be comfortable.

Checked the price on the site and it looks ok, especially since price will be divided by 2 and I save up my cash for
this....
oh well...Bunnie and I can discuss further later closer to the date.
In the meantime, I better save what I can....


later.....

4 comments:

eiseais said...

hmmm...i need a spa break too.

eiseais said...

p/s saw the maid campak-ing rambutans to judin's workers and police last week. pandai pandaiiiii

princess kittie said...

The reason why Bonda isn't going for the Perf trip is because she doesn't trust The Maid.

So not fair...
Now I'm wondering whether she would be comfortable going for the Spa trip after all....sigh....

Hopefully we can leave The Maid elsewer....Tok Cah's place ke...who knows..
But The Maid is so sotong blur, it mite just tensi kan Tok Cah.

eiseai...if u going u nd to pay for ur self.
I can only afford to pay for 1 1/2 ppl.
And u need to find someone to help EI wif the 3 laddies...

We can split Bonda's cost to 3, make it a burfday/Mummy's Day trip for her.

Anonymous said...

I suggested sending her 2 Tok Cah's place already b4 we went or ask Tok Cah to stay over our hse but Bonda didnt want...
maybe coz susah kot...