yes...you may wonder at the title...
no...its not that song from Prince...
Seven is my current SG...hee hee..
I have been promoted.
Again with the hee hee...
Hello..so you may think its all so gedique and wat not, but I'm excited ok..so ups yours, man!
I have been slaving for 3 years for this...well, technically 1 1/2 years, from 17th July todate, but I've been working me cute tooshie off for the past 3 years.
3 years PLUS, in fact!
Some have told me that its about time...some have even told me I should have been a SEVEN to begin with.
I know the delay was cuz i effed up (somewhat, not completely, mind you) as a Penasihat to the Kumpulan Project Air Dalam (bukan seluar dalam ok...gross!)
Wat can I say..I'm not very organised and left alone with these bunch of demanding arrogant hooligans (mua-ha! low blow that may be..but take that! *swear word swear word*) I was bound to eff up.
Should have been more organised...Fat Joe..me former boss told me I should have asked for help.
Eff him la! I did!! <-- note the anger as I have provided 2 exclamation marks
But..whatever...guess I have proven myself and of course, persistence, perseverence and being ultra-pushy about it may have helped me quite a bit.
Also there were some things that I had to do on my side...read previous blogs, please.
I have made a Perjanjian wif myself that once i get this, I will belanja some of my close friends (read REAL friends) makan2..
With Juju, Pra-Shawn, Rajie, RamboNora, Adik and Adik's GF, we is going to eat seafood..
I have asked (read allowed) Pra-Shawn and RamboNora to decide where we shall eat..
I hope the rest are available to join us tho...
As for Nots, Awang, Masmas and Mommy Sue..we is going to BSC wif Ayah.
Chili's or that Monte's place.
I will also buy some people I am close to, but either won't be able to join the makan or mmg I don wan to ajak them makan, something to celebrate wif me.
Like M'Yeo, Bambam, Stells, Tish (we're not close but have learned to accommodate each other's personality..and like an American Idol judge, I appreciate her originality..), Uncle Pozi, Sue Len, EICmaya, Nana, Shyam, Buah Hati, Sherls and d gurls (rhymes!)..Madam Quah, Rosie, Sarah, some of my office mothers, I shall get them either cupcakes or a bag of goodies...
Me is thinking the bag of goodies would be chocolates, but no confirmation as yet.
gosh!
I cannot believe its finally happening..after all this while and the effs-up and the feeling of tak-cukup-ness and oh-I-have-failed-ness...
I'm a SEVEN!!
words cannot describe how happy I was when I saw that entry in the system....
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment