...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















28 May 2008

iCandy...

Guess wat...
apparently the circle of people who read my blog has expended...by about 2 more ppl..
Now I have 5 readers!! YEAY ME!!!!

Any...some of you readers out there may be aware that I currently have an iCandy..previously Christianed as Eye Candy, but in the spirit of iPod, iPhone, iTouch, iSqueeze and all those other iWhatevers....I have changed his monicker to iCandy.
cute kan....i know!

iCandy is really yummy..at least yummy for me...
he can groove..well, not like Justin Timberlake, but he can groove
he has a yummy tooshie...ahaks!
he has a nice smile...yes he does!
he has nice eyes...if you can even see 'em
he's really tall...some might say too tall for me..I am after all only 5' 2 1/2" whereas he is I think 6' tall.
he has a cool tat...me likes tats
he has very good skin...its true and so unfair!

note that all the above are about looks...which is why he is (currently) an iCandy and not something more.
let's get a couple of things straight...
...I don't know him
...I have never hung out wif him
...I don't know his likes/dislikes/habits
...I don't know what kind of personality he has
...I don't know if he's smart, but am guessing that he is cuz Bambam hangs out wif him a lot and she don like stoopid people
...I cannot gauge if he is trustworthy, has a good heart, sincere or anything of those mui importante thingies
...I dono if he's funny, but some of the things he's said makes me laugh (its funny without him realising its funny...mebe I was laughing at him instead)
...I know his anti-BN (the ruling party, for those in the I-don't-know), but under this new eff-ed up management...I am, too, sorta kinda
...I don't know what kinda gurls he likes, but I'm guessing I'm not the type of gurls he go for. Which means its basically drool-from-afar for me...

When I pass by him I don say hi (don wanna look over-excited)
When I'm sitting at the same table as him I don talk to him (shy)
When I go out I won dance wif him (don wanna seem obvious)
When he's around I take a good loooooong peek (only when he's not looking)

I tend to sigh about him to M'Yeo a lot...I'm just waiting for her to lift up her tangan and bagi me a good one.


Kittie: my iCandy jus passed by me....heheheheheh...too bad i tak duduk kat depan sekali...snff sniff...clearer picture
M'Yeo: then u shd run out and pounce on him like he is a prey.. and u r a coyote or hyena! akakakakkakakakaka
Kittie: hyena and coyote??? why not tiger? those are dogs la!!! are u implying i'm a b***h? grrrrr
M'Yeo: hahahaha.. OMG!!! that didnt even cross my mind! i was thinking along the line of savage creatures... like vultures
M'Yeo: aiyah... just tell him.. wanna date me? see what he says
Kittie: ahahahaha u are so kejam..if i stupid i'd follow wat u suggested then i mati kemaluan
M'Yeo: kalau he gives u a shocked face or rejection.. just say lah.. "kidding! gotcha!" akakakaka if he said yes,... then lagi baik la... u got urself a date
Kittie: hahahahahaha....ha'ah....clever gurl...YEAH RITE....then u laf at me for being stupid
M'Yeo: if not how? u cannot forever spank his bum!
Kittie: hahahahaha.....true true....oh god that's funny...tegur tak nak, spanking ok je
M'Yeo:that's why!kalau nak make ur move.. do lah legitimately... jgn nanti kena sexual harrassment for spanking pulak

M'Yeo is thereby dubbed Dr Evil..
ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!
**with the pinkie finger upon her lips some more...harumph**

No comments: