...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















13 June 2008

Bubba Gump Shrimp

Yummy is as yummy does...

Bunny and I went to eat at Bubba Gump last Monday
I LOVE shrimp...I've always loves shrimp
Luckily for me I don't have seafood allergies, otherwise how else can I attain the fatness I have so carefully achieved!

Any, we took quite a while perusing the menu..which is actually pretty standard for us.
I'm quicker with the ordering...I'm generally a faster decision maker and normally, I end up not regretting them
Whereas Bunny is bloody fickle
When Bunny has to make a decision about something, she looks at everything.

Por ejemplo..

Required: Bunny wants to buy a bag.
Use: She dumps everything into her bag, including her 2 keychains - over 50 keys attached to each, her 3 handphones, her 3 wallets, a big wad of paper (who knows why she keeps every single ATM transaction slips she's helped produced), her notebook (the one you write on with a pen), her hard drive, her thumb drive, her sex drive...oops! pendek kata...everything la...
Requirements:
1) The Bag needs to have a LOT of compartment and so she can organise her barang2 keperluan seharian
2) The Bag cannot be expensive
3) The Bag must be very kebal...able to stand the test of time and weather the storm (cuz she'll jus find a reason to dump more things inside)
4) The Bag must be lawa, but not keras at the bottom and when expended cuz over-full, not look ugly
5) The Bag must be able to match whatever she wears
6) The Bag must not be sold by a smat-ass kerek dude who thinks he is (but actually is NOT) funny
7) The Bag must be better than all of the other bags she has surveyed and compared against
8) The Bag must be the right size & length..it matters once you start using it

Process: Go into as many shops and look at as many bags until you have found THE BAG. If THE BAG cannot be found, borrow someone's (ie, Kittie's) bag until THE BAG is found
SLA: A few days...nay! Weeks!! However long it takes until The Bag is found...sorry Boss, no case creation within 24 hours with this one....

When I go makan with Bunny, I make sure we decide where we're going the day before and I tell Bunny to think about what she's gonna have tomorrow.
When we finally sit down, she tells me she has two choices, then proceeds to ponder over which choice would be the best one.
She'll even interview the bloody waiter about her choices..what's the side order, how long it takes, what's in it, how big is it....macam tue la...
By this time, I have safely placed my order and am salivating for the goodness to slather me taste buds wif the kesedapan yg tak terhingga. Oh! Sedap!!

Anyway, luckily she didn't take too long to decide wat to makan.....
I have taken pictures!!! Don be jealous...camera baru...







This is a starter called Cajun Shrimp
Its a bit on the spicy side..
garlic-y and oily but oh sedap nya!!
When I saw this on the menu I knew I had to try it sooner or later...
I decided sooner is sometimes best

Sauteed in hot & spicy Cajun Butter sauce. Served with Garlic Bread for dippin'

Garlic Bread = the 2 triangle thing on the side




This is also a starter - Run Across America
It has chips wif cheesy spinach dip..which was very nice..
Udang goreng wif this yummy dip
Steamed udang (you gotta peel it) wif some tomato-y or salsa-y kinda dip (not as nice as the dip for the udang goreng) and something like buffalo wings (not as nice as Chili's)
..kih kih kih...next time i write down the name of the food ok

Bubba's far out Dip & Chips, Chilly Shirmp, Spicy Chicken Strips, Hush Pups & Mama Blue's Fried Shrimp



Ribs! Didn't have it, but Bunny says the one at Roma's is still d best.D coleslaw not as nice as the one from Friday's

Slow roasted tender beef ribs, served with fries and coleslaw



Apparently you leave the sign as Run Forrest Run (in blue) if you don need assistance, Stop Forrest Stop (in red) if you wan assistance..

The bucket got all sorts of sauces - Lingam's chili sauce, ketchup, hot cause and vinegar

The ping pong pedal has the deserts (another yummy-ness I need to try) and cocktails
The one in the glass is my drink..Mango something..sedap!!! gassy but sedap!!!

No comments: