It was kinda intesresting, I guess.
Here's what the play/dance/show taught me...
- A man in dispair will place his fisted hand upon his forehead, with forefinger pointing upwards....always. If you want to be more artistic, loosen the fist and spread the fingers out a bit
- A man whose greedy and takes too long to decide on which gurl he wants will lose both of them, then spend the rest of his days with his fisted hand upon his forehead, dreaming of both gurls having sex with each other
- When you're imagining someone, in your mind, they'll dance like someone who kena sawan
- Rebels who are introduced do not necessarily have any relevance to the story
- The young dancer wannabe who is introduced do not necessarily have any relevance to the story
- Guys who dance contemporary tango are bloody effiminitate
- Tango teachers may remind you of samy vellu, albeit an effeminate one..BEWARE!!
I don't regret going, of course, cuz it was pretty darn amusing and the company was great, but I can see why it was so cheap and had it in the small threatre, compared to the one upstairs.
Luckily Juju and I could figure out what was happening. My guess is, next time there’s a familiar show, Juju and I will go again…if only to laugh about it and de-stress.
Oh ya…I just realised that I wrote 2 posts on the same issue – my promotion. I think I’m just a little excited about finally getting it….sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment