Like,seriously...of all places..Pangkor??!
Why not Club Med..why not Karambunai (which I heard is an excellent place to go).
Initially I didn't wanna go..macam boring la, especially if it ends up like the Sucky Dinner (course, it was the company and the after partee partee that rocked)...
So I told the organiser, and somehow she convinced me to go.
My roomie was glad, only cuz she didn't have to go and find another roomie...Masmas nie!
Luckily for me, my roomie managed to get us upgraded to one of the committee member's room...hahaha!
4 poster King size bed wif a nice tub and excellent view of the pool and beach....
Nice wooden flooring (melikes wooden flooring) as opposed to the the tile flooring (too cold for me HOT feet)
After all the initially grumbling..I gotta say, I'm glad I went..for a few good reasons.
- Me went snorkeling for the first time. Water was murky and I didn't know the technique or watchumacallit for a proper snorkelling session..i laugh at myself many many times that day
- Found meself a new Eye Candy (No worries, Bonda...eye candy = look only, no touch). My eyes feasted well. Now me eyes are jus as huggable as I am..hehe..
- Informed current Eye Candy @ Buah Hati that he should not be jealous cus he will always be my Buah Hati. Lucky me he's very understanding..esp since we don't really have any sort of romantic relationship goin' on...haha!
- Eye Candy helped me up the boat..*giggle gedique*..
- Sat next to Eye Candy and stole off off his plate at pool..*giggle gedique*..
- Me gets to holiday by the beach FOC..
- Me gets to holiday by the beach...cuz me loveslovesloves water...
- Me got to know some colleagues a little bit better..
- Me gets to hang out wif me frens..
- Me gets to re-bond wif Rajie and bond wif Prasad (2 mucho cool dudes)
- Me had fun
Here's d oh so sedey bits about the trip
- Me Adik couldn't go..he had to work the weekend shift
- Juls couldn't go..she went to Dubai instead on a 2-week vacay..jealous!
- It lasted only a weekend
- Me didn't get to chat much wif Eye Candy
- Amir et al couldn't come along
- Me look fats in the photos...sob sob...
- Me had to dance in front of A LOT of people...I is loud, but I is still shy.
- Me not so sexy in me beachwear...sniff sniff....must try to exercise..try la..or think about trying..hehe..
- Must unpack..still haven't even unpacked from me trip to NL..haha!
Ah! good...me good points more than me bad points..phew!
Ah well...at the end of the day, I'm glad I went....
Maybe next time can go wif La Familia....
No comments:
Post a Comment