On 26th Feb (2 days before the Pangkor trip), Lady Boss called me to have a one-on-one session.
I thought "oh lo! either I fucked up (again) or we're having an early IDP".
As I was going off to join her in the CoCoon, I checked with my colleagues, who informed me they didn't have any one-on-one sessions with Lady Boss.
Things that make you go "Hmmmm......"
Now I'm more curious than ever, cuz at the same time, I was also already pretty fed-up wif Lady Boss and her lameness (yes, the whole team is fed-up wif her lameness).
So there we were..looking for a room to have our CoCoony session when we finally decided on the Bilik Rehat Nombor Dua.
What she told me would have surprised and excited me if I wasn't already in the "Fuck it with this shit" mood.
She said...jeng jeng...
If I can get 55% of a colleague's case creation amount in Jan 08 (hers was 799), I will finally be promoted to SG7.
Which is RM1K more than I make now!!!!!!!!!
oooooohhh..happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy..........
A RM1K boost to me pendapatan bulanan will be so the great cuz then I can worry a little bit less.
AND I wouldn't feel so "Fuck it with this shit" at the office..
I mean PUH-LEASE!!! I am an SG8, the least paid among all of my colleagues, YET I am the person they go to when they want someone to find the answer, someone to provide the answer, someone to provide clarification.
So dammit! I deserve to at the bloody least be on par with them.
Any...seems like last month, my total case creation was 517 (muahahaha!)
And this month...though we are only 3/4 through the month, I have already created 431 cases.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA...*gelak setan*
Oh yes....Kittie is pleased...Kittie is very very pleased...
Kittie is so pleased, Kittie has already decided on whom she will belanja makan in April.
Hmmm....life is good...let's keep it that way, hey...?
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment