...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
7 September 2008
run kittie run
Classes were supposed to have begun yesterday, but its been postponed to next week... Well, I hope it'll be on next week cuz I am starting to get a little crazy over here. Not to mention my internal clock has gone a little haywire since I stopped working... I now sleep at 5am and wake up around 2pm. This isn't as fun as when I was younger....ahhhh...d good ol' days...
'course, being home this much and feeling this blardy restless, I been watching DVD after DVD and running on d treadmill quite a bit. But don't expect me to get all slim and stuff...cuz after 30 minutes of running, I start craving food, especially chocolates... I read somewhere that its cuz you're dehydrated, so I try to drink as much water as I can.. but then I spend the rest of the night pee-ing and that's kinda annoying too...
*shad tup, Iggy....it ain't funny! By the way, talking about "not funny"s, watch the movie I've linked at the end of this post...seriously funny...
Any, now that its fasting month, I can't run until after we break fast, cuz otherwise, I can't drink. So methinks since I don't have to sleep early, I might as well run around 9 or 10pm then guzzle as much H2O as possible.... I'm really liking this running tho....next I'm gonna try running for 45 minutes.. Melikes d sweating, gross as that may sound...really makes me feel healthier...smellier and healthier...hehehehe
I should make sure I don't stop tho, me GP tells me the breakouts, asthma @ 2/3 am, hair loss and inconsistent womenly stuff are due to me gaining weight... weight gain = hormones gone kookie
ahhhh....d joys of being fat...... kittie's gonna miss her chocolates..sniff sniff....
2 comments:
Hi i've got a secret...i've been prying on ur blog for some time now...u're even on my blog list...opsss...u know me ..i know u..guess who i am? hehe
hmmm...who eees deees...rolina ghazali?
ekekeke..i nampak blog i dlm ur blog...
terkujut beta...ehehehe...malu!
Post a Comment