...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















18 October 2008

Tisu's emerging maternal side...yeah rite!

Yesterday Bunnie and I went to Nina's house after work (yes...I work now...sorta kinda).
Nina's 3rd son, Ariff - whose personnaly and physically bubbly - is turning 1, so she and Isyam is having a burfday partee..

Theme is Jungle Safari, so we borrowed Baku from Ayien (a baby monkey), brought one of the cats from home - Bolat, whose around 4 months old - and are borrowing a couple of Ayien's mom's rabbits - we're bringing them over today.

Since the inconsiderate neighbour is having their open house today (Saturday), Bunnie and I have decided to sleep over at Nina's so we can go back and forth from the workshop/dealership to their house easily and to help out...
Excuse la....we don care to go through the throngs of people who would park their car in front of our gate, milling around on the dead end road and making it extremely difficult and frustrating for us to keluar-masuk.
As it is, part of the gate is currently obstructed by their tent...argh!!! I so hate them!!!

Any..we brought Bolat over to the workshop yesterday.
Poor Bolat, we had to keep her in the unused office upstairs cuz Misa (the Clerk/Receptionist) is afraid of cats.
Seeing as how I have some fears of m'own, I can understand, so am willing to accommodate.
I rescue her from the workshop cats and Bolat...and she'll return the favour wif those numerous legged brown things that flies (ie. la cocarocha).

Bolat stayed upstairs alone for about 6 hours...
So Bunnie brought Bolat down when she came back from the dealership.
By that time, Baku had arrived.
Soon enuf, these 2 babies were playing together like long lost friends (I'll update this blog wif a video of that...seriously blardy cute la those 2...

Any, around 7+, after the signs for the Petting Zoo were done, we went off to Nina's humble abode...
Baku stayed outside in a cage...Bolat was sent upstairs to Bunnie and my room.

Anyway, a few minutes after arriving, Amir said to me (since no one else was around).
"Tisu! Doodoo...Amir nak doodoo".
Since he'd already taken off his pants and little undies, I just I followed him to the bathroom.
As usual, per Amir's instructive ways..."Lights" he said, pointing to the switch.
I saw him climb up the loo, wif his butt pratically falling into the hole.
He's 3 and I'm not used to kids, but he seemed to be able to get things done by himself so far, so I asked him "Amir ok ke? Boleh?" He said "A'ah, boleh."
So I left him alone to do his business (like he needs an audience) and went off to the front of the house.
The I heard him say "Tisu! Dah siap!", meaning "Come clean me up!"
My immediate and verbal response was "Oh no!", which Nina heard...
So she went instead (Thank God!!) and helped him wif the...erm...cleansing ritual.

I helped him put his pants back on, which was pretty bloody easy la...
See...I'm a good aunt...

Later that night (seriously, not 30 minutes after this incident), I went upstairs to put away my bags and clothes.
Amir, who was with his parentals having din-din, decided to follow.
Then he said "Tisu! Nak doo-doo"
Again?!! I thought...wow! this dude has like...an overactive ass, lah.
So I switched on the lights, but he hadn't taken off his pants and diapers yet.
He said "bukak diapers".
I said, "Ha, bukak la." So I patiently waited for him to take his pants and diapers off, while he looked at me, confused and waiting, for me to help him.
I thought, well you did it earlier...you can do it again...repeat the process, little dude.
So he took it off, cuz he's really independent like that...then went off to the toilet to do the necessary.

I waited outside watching Mickey Mice (Amir's pronunciation..I know its not accurate, but he's 3, so keep your negative comments to yourself, buster!).
Course, I was also wondering what to do when he was done..was in the midst of typing an SMS to Bunnie so she can rush back from the store to clean him up when he said "Tisu! Dah!"
"Oh, petunia!" I thought...so I took off my watch (shit spreads, sometimes) and went into the bafroom.
"Erm...erm...ok..dah?" Stalling tactics la...
Then I looked into the bowl and saw....diarrhea!! gasp!!!
Realising I can't very well leave him on the loo while Tiza came back (could be hours!!), I thought, watever la...
So I picked up the bidet, pointed it to his little bum and just left it there.
I was wondering whether it was enough, jus doing this..so I gingerly wiped his bum wif my hands (yuck yuck yuck!! I'm touching someone else's bum!! and the remnants of his doodoo, which is of the spreadable kind!!)
I must've been wiping his bum longer than necessary cuz he was the one who said "Dah".
meaning...yeah, I'm clean..now get off me, perv!
So I quickly washed my hands (yuck yuck...remnants of other people's shit) and we went outside so I can put his pants back on.
Not being an expert on diapers and their designs, I couldn't figure out if the getah side went in front or back...so I thought, mebe its at the back (cuz that's the way pants are designed)
Clearly, I was wrong...Amir made sure I knew when he said "Eh, terbalik lah. Apalah Tisu nie."
So I took it off and put it back on (this time the right way) and just to make sure I understood the error of my ways, he said again "Apalah Tisu nie".
Yes! I got it, boss!

So...we're done.
My first doodoo cleansing ritual and i survived...thank God!
Let's hope the next one won't be anytime soon....

Any...partee is beginning @ 3pm today, but apparently, so d opposite of d Malaysian culture, it seems ppl tend to arrive earlier...
So we need to leave the workshop @ 1pm and its 10 min to 1...
I gots me a wedding after that, which starts at 7pm, so I need to get ready by 4.30 so I can be done by 5.30 and rush off to Shell House to meet wif Rajie.

No comments: