...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
26 October 2008
Donuts in a Saga
Last night, as we were saying goodbye to family members at the end of our Raya Open House, Bunnie suddenly said to me "Jom ikut...Abang Man nak test drive Saga". I was like..."Serious? but I'm sweaty and smelly!"
But after much convincing, I agreed. Abang We, Nana and Kak Mimi, Abang Di and his big brood of boys (yes, another branch with only boys...) went off, Netty Fatty (who was gonna watch a midnite movie with me), Bunnie and I cramped into the backseat of the Saga (not really....it was actually pretty spacious) to follow with the Saga test drive (and sales-pitch) to Abang Man & Kak Badar. His two daughters (of 7 gurls..yes, a household full of gurls) who followed him stayed at home, along with Bonda, Cik Sah, Alina and Jiji.
Initially, the trip was really uneventful. Netty even asked "Are we test driving the car?", cuz she looked DAYMN bored... Seriously...if only I could snap a photo of her bored look. She even whipped out her camera and took quite a few photos of us 3, sitting there so cute in te backseat. I'll put these up when Nets finally sends em to me...
We went all the way to Setia Kasih and passed by the new mini-neighbourhood close to our house (can't remember wat its called).
Along the way Bunnie did her sales pitch - of course la...that was the point of the ride, after all. I joined in - of course la...she's my Bunnie, after all..sales for her is good for me...just because...I'm sweet that way.
Any...on the way back, I said (just for fun, not that I meant it) "Abang Man, buat la donut!" And he actually did!!!!!!! We went 3 rounds, I think at SB2, with Nets, Bunnie and me screaming away. Well, Nets tried to scream, but she was sitting on the left side of the car and A Man was turning counter-clockwise. Which meant, both Bunnie and I were squeezing her wif our wonderful, luscious bod. akakakkakaka.....
And just when we thought it was over, he turned and did another 3 rounds!!!
So we drove up to SB5...and can you believe it...another 3 rounds!!! Round and round and round and round and round we went... Screaming like banshees and laughing away..
The Saga was surprisingly very steady, considering the reputation Proton has.. And watching out the window as we turned, I realised what a cute small round the car must've made, cuz its so small!!! We did the donuts in a very small portion of a T junction.
I have no photos...sorry. Kind difficult to take photos of the donut as proof when you're in the car getting squished or squishing someone while adrenaline rushes through your very being...
No comments:
Post a Comment