...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
22 October 2008
oops! macam belum accept dah resign je...
In my previous job which I reluctantly had to let go as I wanted to pursue my studies... My team's function acted as the "gatekeeper" for policies and processes. I hate that term...its so blardy silly, as equally silly (and redundant) as my previous GM - Battery.
Anyway, as the 1st Tier within HR Services (Slaves of the People), we pick up a lot of calls from various Sihamites. Stressing on the word "a lot". Like a minimum of 10 on a daily basis... We have a mandatory greeting, which supposedly shows how "professional" and top-quartile-y our services to the Sihamites are. The greeting is "Thank you for calling HR Services, (insert name) speaking."
So...now that I'm helping Bunnie out at the workshop, I don't bother layaning the customers or picking up the calls..since I'm not paid to do that and I have grown to seriously not enjoy layaning people in general. I am pleased with this. On occassion tho, if Misa was busy, I'd help out and pick up calls to take messages. I am not so pleased with this, but gotta be a good team player...tho I tend to answer with an apparently 'brutal' "Hello" (as described by Bunnie's clerk at the other shop.
As it were, today, as Misa was putting away some stuff, the phone rang. So I pick up the phone and for some reason went "Thank you for calling HR Services"
.....siiiiighhhhhh......looks like its gonna take a while to get that greeting out of my system... dammit!
No comments:
Post a Comment