...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















29 October 2008

water in....water out...


I might have mentioned in my previous post that I am currently down with fever.
It hit me on Wednesday with the fly, I could feel my sinus acting up.
Then on Thursday, I had to go home around 12 cuz I was shaking and feeling extremely lethargic.
On Friday I stayed home to sleep it off.

Saturday suddenly I was fine, but this is pretty normal for me, I tend to get fever for only a couple of days when its not that bad.
Sunday was fine as well, then Monday around late evening I started shaking again.
I thought it was the treatment I did in the afternoon - hot wrapping.
I was pretty bloody hungry after that and thought the shaking was prob cuz I was low on sugar.

So I had something light to eat along with (unfortunately unfresh) OJ.
Went home, probably exerted meself more than I intended so at around 8ish, I was lethargic and shaking again.

The next day, I went to work anyway.
My throat was sore and hot.
The inside of my body was hot and my flu had not changed much.
I probably drank, in total, 1 litre of mineral water.

For me this would be a lot...at most I can do maybe 2 cups of plain water in a day.
I'm more of a something-sweet-and-tasty-please type of drinker.
Coffee...milo...strawberry tea...peach tea...OJ...smoothies...
Now those are yums.
Mineral water has no taste and I only drank it cuz I was too hot inside that day.

Well.....I'm hot ALL the time, anyway...can't help but be me sexy self.
SEXY!!
but this was waaaaaaayyy hot.

So, any...1 litre of water came in...
and about 3 litres came out...
I pee-ed like I never pee-ed before...practically went to the loo every 10 minutes or so.
In fact, if I'd pee-ed in Afrika, I could've probably help with the draught problem and bring back to life many a plant that has died.
Not recommended that you eat these plants, tho.
That'll be gross...

My lower half has become a waterfall....
I might as well move my PC to the loo and stay there the whole day.

Now if only I can pee away my fat......

No comments: