earlier in the week we were informed we might have to move to standard chartered
then yesterday we were informed that stan chart tak meet the safety and health regulations, so not there
right now they're looking at citibank tower
i say "NO!"
why? because the big babies i have to sit on a daily basis 5 days a week are based there.
mati katak la aku....nanti sure balik2 they will come and attack me about work permit la....claims la...ibva la.....
most especially tapi, work permit
and i was also informed recently (i think day before yesterday, in fact, that I'm supposed to go to JB on a weekly basis.
1 day trip
I said "HELL NO!"
I have good reason too
These big babies are rude, man!
rude and big bullies, too!
They think they're gods or wat........
And then today got some melalak session, which I do not feel like going because
1 - my head is itchy
2 - i am pening
3 - i'm not planning on melalaking anyway
4 - i mite not have transport to go back
5 - its not like i'll be doing much talking
6 - my eyes are aching
7 - i'm too bloody lazy to go
anyway, its actually more like number 7 with a big dose of no 1 and 6, but as this is a team thing, i guess i'll just go la....
i hope the food is good though.....sigh......
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment