...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















7 February 2007

Naughty or nice.....

Right.....so there I was reading someone's blog when I came across this bit about "what kind of a superhero are you" test.

Hah!

I love tests.
At one time while I was still in college, I had so much time on my hands cuz it was the end of 2nd sem during my 3rd year and the major project was for us to produce a video.
We came out with a horror.
Since it was a horror, the shots were obviousky done at night.
We started around 5/6 pm and ended at around 10/11pm.
By the time shooting and post-production finished, my body clock was way out of whack.
Also, I was exhausted!

Initially, I started waking up at 10/11 am, then ate, slept again from 1 - 7 pm, then ate, then slept again from 8 pm - 10am.
Then once my exhaustion habis, I started to sleep around 6/7 am until 2/3pm on a daily basis.
During those times I was awake from 11pm to 7 am, I would surf the net.
Most of which was spent at queendom.com and various other psychology/personality sites doing, guess what...tests.
Tests upon tests upon tests upon test.....
and I had so much fun!

So, when I read that blog about the superhero, I decided to go back to queendom.com and try 'testing' myself again.

Below is one of those tests - Are You Naughty or Nice...

So what's the score :
50

What does my score mean?

According to your answers, you stray from the path of purity and innocence with your wayward ways from time to time. This doesn't mean that you're 100% to-the-core naughty - just that, on certain days, you can't resist the temptation to get involved in something a tad on the risqué side. So what stops you from giving in to that temptation all the time? Maybe you draw the line at behaviors that could hurt other people, have personal limits about how far you will go or have simply never been presented with the opportunity to engage in some of these mischievous endeavors. There may be no danger in these occasional "bad" deeds - unless you're hurting someone else, breaking some kind of vow (like fidelity) or setting yourself up for trouble. Consider the consequences of your naughtiness before you indulge, and if it's harmless, have fun! If not, however, think twice!

No comments: