...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















9 February 2007

such rudeness!!!!

Yesterday, my sis informed me that my Boy was attacked by a horrid horrid grizzly bear who bit him on the cheek.
All over a bloody horse.

What rudeness, I say!
I felt like slapping that idiot silly, regardless of his age.

Semlm pun, masa nak tido, I was thinking about this incident.
I keep "seeing" myself at the nursery, nearby.
Then when the grizzly bear terkam-ed my nephew and bit him, I rushed in and pushed the idiot away.
Not being a hero, here, that's not the issue.
Point was that I pushed him so hard he fell on the floor (hard).

Padan muka!!!!

How dare he bit my boy! How dare he!!

I bet my boy menangis like nobody's business!

Eeee!!! Geram nya!

3 comments:

eiseais said...

update -

1. it wasnt a boy, it was a girl
2. the girl has been quarantined
3. the penjaga has been sacked (its not the first time she "leka")
4. the parents have been verbally informed, and now a formal letter has been written (its not the first time she's hurt another child)
5. and my brave boy did not cry, he's a big macho boy inside
6. today he refused to play with his classmates and wanted to stay with baby (the daddy witness that)

princess kittie said...

*sniff* *sniff*
oh! i'm crying!
that tiny b****!!
padan muka the parents and the penjaga!
i bet the budak kecik learn from the parents about violance.
ntah2 they always hit her etc
ntah2 she saw one of them bite the other.....whether for kinky reasons or otherwise, u don do that in front of a child!

i used to bite ppl too, but they were older than me!
and in my defense, that was the only way i could defend myself!
and i never caused any bruise like the one my boy has!!!

he's going to be such a manly man...sure sensitip and caring
oh! i'm so proud of my boy!!

Anonymous said...

oh god princess kittie...
u sure hv issues...
hahahahaha...