So here I am at the new office....the e-mails are few and far in between and me is feeling B.O.R.E.D
Of course...the fact that I shall be leaving soon adds to the bored-ness...
Task for the day: pick up as many e-mails as possible and transfer some items from office PC to personal laptop.
In the meantime, I have spent the past 1 hour+ changing z look for me blog.
Went through a couple of the templates and decided that I will change to this one...its called Minima Dark by Douglas Bowman (yes...must give credit or may get sued).
Me liking this one..because me liking blaque...blaque is cool...blaque is slimming...blaque is not sakit the mata (I think)...and black goes wif many other colours...
and blaque is the colour of my heart!
MUAAAAA A A A A A AAAA!!!!!
With a single look, I will squash you like the puny maggot you are....
A A A A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Feel my power!!!!
FEEEEEEELLLLL MY POWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
*ahem*
Any...since my earlier font was a purplish colour and kinda dark itself, you wouldn't be able to read me past blogs...
so I had to change those too.
Lucky I is too darn lazy to update me blog as cekap-ly as some others...
In one month there's probably 1 post...hehehehe...
so it didn't take me long to change all of me blogs so far...
now all colours are co-ordinated and my blog look so pretty....yeay...
A A A A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
any...hope y'all likes it...if its d sakit mata, pls do tell me..so I can change....
but I still can't figure out how to make the font stay as trebuchet!!
isk! this is so tensi-i-sating me..
A A A A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment