...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
2 December 2008
...the nanny diaries part 1 day 1...
Probably being the youngest with minimal "young people training", I've never been one to layan kids much I never understood the "ee! cute nya baby" reactions in fact...in the olden skinny days, i couldn't really tell male and female babies apart male and female cats, however, i'm quite an expert on
any...the 1st time i became even interested in the little people was wen eiseai became preggers me bought her a book (expensive!!) and bajues (expensive!! fo-hunded lollars wef of bajues), and some baby stuff i was earning peanuts still at the time... sigh...i'm so giving sometimes
so, all this being pregnant and stuff made me realise how expensive having children really is lucky u i is not married if i was..i stock up on Diane-35, Mercilon or get that thingie in my arm that lasts for 3 months psst...according to this one doctor, taking Mercilon for 1 year can help wif the weight lost weras my x-colleague, CW, took 3 months off and came back jus the way she was before she got preggers... wat bomoh she go to oso, I dono
any, last weekend eiseai and ei went off for some office dindin and asked Bunnie to look after the kids Bunnie brought me along to help her out..yeah rite!
so 1st thing's 1st, switch on ASTRO to good non-little people channel we watched my favourite channel...AFC wif each little person holding onto a bowl of stars and Ariff in his chair after a small warning of having to clean up after themselves if they dropped their stars, we began our day's cooking lesson garlic...onion...bawang...soup... the only one who wasn't paying much attention was the future chef
at 9.30, Bunnie made them their milk while Amir stole bits and pieces of my KFC "tak nak pepper..nak tomato", says the boss
Asyraf opened one of the drawers and reached in to take out a spoon, all the while looking at me to see how I'd react When I took the spoon from him and closed the drawers, he tried to open it again And I went "eee..asyraf nie..." Nodding wisely at me, Amir said "Jahat kan dia" I said "Bukan jahat la..naughty..."
Quickly i scarffed down the rest of my KFC, lest Amir finished it off instead and left me hungry yes, there were plenty more KFCs in the fridge, but I didn't wanna have to nuke 'em again
Asyraf insisted on putting back all those stars which dropped into his bowl even crying wen i threw them away
after eating, we went upstairs, Ariff was already fast asleep Bunnie and I had our designated roles when baby-sitting the nephews... i watched Anthony Bourdain in Saudi Arabia eating camel and goat, while Bunnie cleaned Asyraf's doodoo this is the natural order of things...why fight it, i was pleased with my role
1230 came and i had a quick shower in eiseai's bafroom yes...after my movie date wif cuzin Cibi, I became quite the scaredy-kittie the doorknob came off when I was closing the door to eiseai's room how'd that happen, I oso dono... I tried to put it back, but couldn't seem to open the door..the knob woudln't turn panicking, I told Bunnie, whom I must say, didn't seem overly concerned
then she went out and a few minutes later, got the door open with instructions and guidance from eiseai
end of day 1....
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
1st of all, i didnt bring u along 2 help...coz i know there was no point in that... i brought u along 2 teman me lah...i'm a scaredy cute cat, just like tssc minus the cute part...
2ndly, i didnt get guidance from eiseai 2 open the door... i just tried on my own using what knowledge n xprience i had n msgd her i couldnt...
ya la i know not to helpch u s'y i said 'yeah rite' we bof know i get bored of ppl after 5min wif dem
wat knowledge n experience u hv? d time wen u got locked inside ur room is it? and we played chess wif d magnet chess set? c wat a nice sister i was i remember after dat u really had to p...i think u were stuck in der for hrs!!
3 comments:
1st of all, i didnt bring u along 2 help...coz i know there was no point in that...
i brought u along 2 teman me lah...i'm a scaredy cute cat, just like tssc minus the cute part...
2ndly, i didnt get guidance from eiseai 2 open the door...
i just tried on my own using what knowledge n xprience i had n msgd her i couldnt...
tu je...
ya la i know not to helpch u
s'y i said 'yeah rite'
we bof know i get bored of ppl after 5min wif dem
wat knowledge n experience u hv?
d time wen u got locked inside ur room is it?
and we played chess wif d magnet chess set?
c wat a nice sister i was
i remember after dat u really had to p...i think u were stuck in der for hrs!!
ahhhhh d good ol' days
a'ah...i remember...
n it wasnt even my room!
hahaha...
my xprience in installing a doorknob lah...
pretty good too...hehehe...
bacters - thats my word verification 4 2day...
Post a Comment