...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















2 December 2008

...she has returned-eth...


we were like lovers...
i was loyal, i visited her often, i paid much for her...services
and then one day...without a word, she left

How cudchu!!
My heart broken, I went thru the usual phases
First it was denial....are you sure shes not there...?
Then it was anger...why did she leave...??!!
Finally, after many many months...I finally let her go...

ahhhh..Wendy's..how you broke my heart
I could not have anything bigger than half of your smallest burgers...
yet your dissapearance made quite an impact

And then for you to return!
So sudden...so.....far....so at Sunway...how do I get there?
You are heartless Wendy....
and your red pigtails..harumph! they make me think of dairy milk and The Netherlands

but oh..how I love your cartons...






your baked potato looks....odd...
but tastes good enuf, i suppose






your chili's is not as good as i had expected it to be
your fries needed more salt






your salad was...ordinary

your 1/4 pounder burger with cheese (weight before cooking) is quite lovely, but no different than big mac



and your Hartamas outlet sadly lack sufficient parking space...


ah....and yet...yet your flurry..fuzzy...fluffy....watever u call ur ice cream... its nice..its yummy..its the reason i will continue to come and visit you oh Wendy's...











if you leave me again...I will help to tear down your overly large red sign with my bare hands, and suitably think workmen gloves, for I do not want to ruin my naturally pretty nails



No comments: