...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
2 December 2008
...the nanny diaries part 1 day 2...
we had plans to go to Wendy's the following day while waiting for Bunnie to return from her morning meet, I stayed at the living room, with the kids in tow after getting bored wif the phone, they started pulling out albums I told them to stop, even gave a little threat "Mummy! Tengok nie Amir naughty" To which amir replied "Kat mana?" ..he even had a cheeky smile on his face
these kids don fear me...I'm the auntie who doesn't discipline I scold them, then smile at them and they enjoy testing their boundaries wif me constantly
We went in two separate cars Arriving at Wendy's asyraf and ariff was sleeping Amir wanted scream we had our meal, took photos...things went off without a hitch then amir went "Tisu, nak kencing"
doesn't he realise yet, I don't do bafroom duties?
eiseai brought him to the loo, after I checked on the locale (hey..at least I helped) we thought they were going to follow us to see the small cat that apparently belong to Amir halfway to Solaris, Bunnie received a call from eiseai...they're sending Amir over to the house
we got home, Amir and Asyraf came out they were to come home at 7 as usual, I played with them for about 5 minutes then quickly became bored so I left them to Bunnie and Nenny
they played wif Nenny quite a bit until Nenny carried Asyraf out and said she can't handle bof I brought Asyraf to Bunnie's room, but she was praying, so I carried him around for a while, then brought him back to Nenny and returned to my tv
eh......10 minutes, enuf la for her to catch her breath I dono wat to do wif these little people
Bunnie was done wif her prayers, so the kids were returned to her Nenny went back into her room and locked the door.. Napoleon should have hired my two nephews they alone could bring down the Brits
Amir wanted to play wif the big balance ball we had Nenny was worried cuz it was dusty I was worried cuz he might fall Amir said "nak nak" I said "no no" Then Amir said "tak nak kawan Tisu" and I said "takpe..Tisu pun tak nak kawan Amir"
hmm....sometimes when I'm with them, I forget who's the 3 year old and who's the almost 30 year old
Amir needed to doodoo, which then became a shower session for both of them lathering occured about 3 or 4 times truly...their cleanliness cannot be denied
around 6.30 we got them dressed we tricked them outside with viewing of the fishies in the pond then we got them in the car until we were advised to wait for Grandaddy Daddy to return at around 7+ then came another round of "let's look at the fishies"
finally, we were on the way a car in each nephew's hand and chips to munch on, things were pretty noisy, pitchy and screechy until they both fell asleep THANK GOD!!!
we got them home went back to our home and it was finally peaceful again....aaahhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment