...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
28 November 2008
...eep! a spy! a spy!...
I tend to check my Yahoo emails and FB a lot nowadays, especially since I have not much to do Yes...its a ho-hum life wen u is not working
Anyway...I saw an e-mail that stated "Tiza has left a new comment on your post..bla bla bla" I was a lil' confused, cuz I've never gotten this type of e-mails before, then I clicked on the link and it was oso then that it clicked in my kepala yg comel nie
So...then I realised Mock actually left a comment on Nov 16th.. oops!! sorry...didn't realise, normally its not-a-leave-a-comment type-a blog.. So any, I check past posts and replied to watever comments I've received
Including one from ...jeng jeng... opsiedaisy Thing was...about a month ago, I was googling up some words when I came across this website, actually And I came across this very site wif my blog in d list..imagine my surprise I even asked Bunnie...eh..since when Daisy read my blog? How come she even know I gots a blog? Bunnie was like "I dono" and we kinda left it at that...
So any..I'm gonna update me blog to have other people's blogs in me list..
erm...a bit of update, me wents to an ex-colleague's wedding on Wednesday wif a bunch of ex-colleagues but before going off to the hall, we had dinner at KFC Point to note, if the location is far and goes thru much traffic, pls do eat first, especially since weddings have a tendency to start much much later than it is supposedly to "officially" begin
Any...while having dindin, one of me ex-colleagues told us a tale 'bout her 4 year old nephew, who became hungry again about 3 hours after being fed a good proper meal when me ex-colleague asked him why he's hungry so soon after his meal he replied "dalam perut saya ada 4 elephant. 3 dah makan, satu belom lagi.."
hmmm....in my tummy oso got an elephant.. her name is Kittie's Fat Belly So one day I asked KFB why she's so big, she said "dalam perut you ada 4 elephant. 3 I dah makan...sekarang tinggal satu.."
1 comment:
Heh.let me solve ur mystery...eiseai put her blog in FB ststus..i checked it out and came across ur blog on her list....
Post a Comment