...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















11 November 2008

...day 1 & 2 @ genting - AXA training...

we left the Kedai Pembetulan Kereta Nasional at around 1145am...
we were supposed to leave at 11, as usual, was late as many things needed to be settled prior to departure,
especially since Bunnie and her clerk, Aza, won't be around Monday

Anyway, the ride to Genting was somewhat uneventful...
The driver was having fun with the constant turnings...
no one got sick cuz we had some salty munchies handy..
made it up there in less than 1 hr

Anyway, we didn't have to check in cuz the AXA people already did that, so we jus needed to get the keys, which was 2 hrs after registration
Our room was pretty nice...d basic - hair dryer, bafroom ,Vision 4, beds, fan...no room service which was fine cuz we didn't need it anyway.
Aza was abt 3 rooms away wif another agent, Elaine...
Bunnie and I had d room all to ourselves..so romantis!

We had dinner at the seafood joint on the second nite...so sedap!

==========================================



Elaine and Azhar's youngest son, Player..


This is d dude who provided very good service to us...
very patient, very calm..
only dude forgot me crab til jus before desert
harumph!

This is Azhar...
Every ready to take photos wif his trusted Sony phone-cam
Mostly dude was taking photos of las chicas




not clear aa?
Lake View Restaurant:
Salad Prawn Platter
Four Season Vegetables
Steamed Patin Fish with Soy Sauce
Wok Fried Live Crab with Kam Heong Sauce
Baked Prawns with Cheese
Shrimp Fried Rice
Ice Longan
yums, isn't it?

This is the crab... This is the OHSOSEDAP crab...
This is the crab that I would have eaten alone had I not shared a table wif 9 other people, most of them strangers...
This is the crab that I was waiting for and should have been served 4th (per the menu) but didn't come out til the end...
This is the crab that I nearly was not able to taste cuz they thought we oredi had it, but luckily the waiter heard us go "wer's d crab?"






ahhhh....d prawn fried rice...didn't have much of this, preferred the "side dishes" to the rice

















The 4 seasons veggies, unfortunately got petai, so I guess u can guess what happened when I got back to the room...


**buuuuuurp**
ehehehehehe...











D fish after Aza was done wif it..
This is ikan patin...sedap nya yg amat..

OMG!! like so not enuf ok....but I didn't wanna be greedy, cuz there were 9 other ppl there..














Ice longan....sniff sniff...I was at the toilet and could not get to it in time...

3 comments:

mock said...

Wow...the food...

My questions:
1. All this arranged for your group ke?
2. Kalau pergi sendiri camne?
3. It's a set menu or ala-carte?
4. Worth it ke kalau pegi makan say, 2-3 org je?
5. Mahal tak?

Hehehe...

I finally tried Treats. What I had was good. Can return to the place again. Except masa I gi tu the owner's kids threw a tantrum and caused quite a ruckus..not really good for customers...

Anonymous said...

a'ah...their kids suke buat bising...
nasib baik when i went there, they were getting ready 2 go home with the mat salleh dad dah...

princess kittie said...

oops! sorry..i tot i set so tat i can c any comments..in case jadi macam nie la..

any, anak2 dia mmg selalu bising
methinks, that's y dia letak astro situ pun, so that anak2 dia o-kyu-pai-yed

wat did u makan?
as for d genting foodies...
1. yes, arranged for us by events team
2. mcm nie..mula2 drive ke genting, pastu jalan kaki ke restorant
3. yes, methinks ala carte, but u pun dah makan sana, so u shud know by now...sorry!
4. dono, never saw d menu
5. dono, never saw d menu

now i go doodoo...babai!