...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















8 November 2008

...a dream i hope wud never come true...


yesterday while waiting for Bunnie to finish up so we can go home, I watched Transformers...
ahhhhh, Bumbble-bee...such a cutie..
I've had the biggest crush on this car since I was 7 (or thereabouts la...since I started watching the show..ok Bunnie, ok?)

any, last nite I dreamed I went to a shopping mall
I can't remember what I did there or what I was there for, but Shayne was there wif me
wifout any harness to make sure she doesn't run off

We were going up when we passed by this mom and her son
the boy wanted to touch Shayne...and since Shayne doesn't like strangers, she did her "mm mm mmm" noise and started backing away with this "noooo...don tash me!!"
THEN she started running...so I started running after her

RUN LOLA RUN

We went up 3 levels
I kept calling after her, making sure my tone was calming and not aggressive or scolding
She jus kept running
I kept running after her...in my fave platforms (wedges actually)
but..instead of doing a proper turn up onto the escalator, she jumped onto the side at the bottom of the escalator and ran up the rest of the way

On the 4th level...she fell...
4 stories down
Wif me screaming and trying to get to her before she hit the ground
The thought that went through my mind was that she'd break every bone in her body when she finally reached the ground
But instead, she was ok....but she didn't move..so I figured something was wrong tho

By the time I reached her, I noticed her legs were broken
Not crushed, but it looked (now that I think about it) a lot like how Orbital's legs looked when she came home sick - wet and weak
So I picked her up.......and woke up

Immediately I was thinking of me baby....
I sat up and there she was...at the bottom of my bed
siiiiiiiiighhhh....thank God it was jus a dream!!

No comments: