...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















5 November 2008

...jus a comment...


So...I've never commented on politics on my blog cuz I'm not educated on politics.
Plus...I'm not interested in strangers commenting about my opinions when I don't know them and don't care about them...
I may have grown up around politics, (this is Malaya after all...everybody including d uncle angkat sampah thinks he's an educated and qualified politic-critique)

Anyway, on occassion, I'll peruse the net to read up on what's going on, including on political issues overseas and at home.

I went to this one blog, where the author talked about reported rubbish, written rubbish and physical rubbish, in that order.
One of the comments from his readers as below..seriously...LMAO!!

---------------------

By malan3395 on November 1, 2008 12:27 PM

Dear Tun..,
Semasa interview pertama mengenai kes helikopter PLah kata kosnya RM1.7 billion. Lepas tu dia kata silap, kos sebenarnya RM1.607 billion.

Pegawainya inform kos sebenar RM1.607 billion jadi PLah bundarkan nilainya jadi RM1.7 billion.
Ini hanya kes akedemik shj kata PLah.
Saya yang SPM Math 7 pun tahu macamna nak bundar.
RM1.607 genapkan = RM1.61
If RM1.657 then = RM1.7
Conclusion is = Tahap IQ sy lebih tinggi dr PLah hehehe jgn jeles..!
---------------------

dude...I dono who you are..but u kinda funny la...
My cat's IQ oso higher than him...tak nak ckp nama, in case i get put into d blardy lock-up wif dog food...

tsk...silly billy

No comments: