...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















5 November 2008

...helloooooo..little guest...welllllcome to helll.....AKAKAKA...drama...


Today, Bunnie's fren, Ayien, brought over a wee thing to the Kedai Pembetulan Kenderaan Nasional.
Her name is Olie...
So small and yet so terel wif the posing....
It takes only a few seconds for us to corrupt others with out gedik-ness.
MUA-a-a-a-a-a.....
So cute!!!
This is her in my bag...
We have to hide her from Grandaddy Daddy, cuz he gets a little...erm...over-excited.
So I stuffed her in my bag, since she's so small she fits quite nicely.
I've got the bag down on the bed for a while and she still didn't wanna come out.



Anyway, cute as the lil bugger is, she shat on me..
She been wanting to shit, but it jus wudn't happen...
What can I say, I am the Shat Whisperer....




AKAKAKAKAKA.......
That's Bunnie's erm....Bag of Wonders












Isn't he so sweet.....
Uncle Mikey wif Olie...
He's always chasing the older cats, but he's so sweet wif d babies.
Didn't even take him more than a few seconds and already he's licking her...
awwwwwwwwwwww......






No comments: