...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















23 November 2008

...wat's am i doing this sunday...


nothing, actually
its sunday and i can't sleep...woke up at 1+, golek2 a bit...then went out to use the laptop
Bunnie has gone off to Kelantan for her employee's wedding
Aman tak ajak pun I!! sniff sniff...

the people who've come out to remove the carpet and lay down the parquet in Bunnie and Pappy's rooms are back..after being gone for 2 or 3 days
today they shellequed (sp?) the rooms
in the meantime, all their hardwork has caused lots of debu2 to be berkeliaran on the floor and anything at the family room and the corridor leading to my room
sufice it to say, do not drink anything from a cup outside, it could be hazardous to your health

i, on the other hand, is feeling HOTHOTHOT!
so I'm lepaking in my room wif my t-shirt off wif my t-shirt off...
Bolat is layaning herself, after spending a good portion of this morning being all gedik and manja wif me

tonite, Bonda is making mee, which I am not supposed to eat at night, so she's making me salad wif hard-boiled eggs (yums!I loves salads)
So I mades meself dressing....mayo, sugar, sesame seed oil and bit o' pepper...its a recipe i gots from http://www.cooksrecipes.com/

Tomoro, I is gonna call one of the data entry companies to inquire abouts me 1st assignment with them
The 2nd company told me the client will call me by the 27th

Yesterday, I went to watch Quarantine wif me cuz, Cibi
Its was fun! I loves zombie movies!!
Lots of biting and grrr! grrr!! and blood oozing....ehehehehehe....
The only draw-back was the female lead who wouldn't stop screaming
And the mother of the child "zombie" who was a bit gila
But other than that...I had a blast watching the movie
Amidst food poisoning, so 3 times I threw-up...eww!!!

Been researching places to go and holiday
Seems the vibe is more for Cams, prob cuz of the weather, tho 2 ppl seem agreeable to Penang
So I been looking at hotels and chalets and houses/apartments to stay
Methinks there will be 8 adults total and 3 kids...

wat else wat else....
well, I need to get cracking on my assignment...sighhhhhhh....
it's beginning....da dum!!!!

No comments: