--------------------------------------------------------------
I found this site about 2 weeks ago, I think.
Its so cool! ... and so true!
This cat, which they used as the "main" photo, looks so adorable...
Check her out...that's a mean look if I've ever seen one.

The caption on the website reads "Meow, asshole."
I'm planning on doing an ode to one of my favourite-est kittie, Her Royal Highness Intan Payung Bidadari Cantik Molek, Queen Hoggiey of the Damansara.
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
The fact that she knows when you're talking about her makes Hoggiey all the more Queeny in behaviour.
A slight prick of the ear, yet her head is turned away, lest you realise she's listening in, gaining ammunition to one day ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!
Die human feet! Dieeeee!!!!!!!
Hoggiey once boxed my eye, the right, I think, cuz I was pulling her tail.
Chasing her around the house and pulling her tail.
Oftentimes, when playing with Hoggiey, she will run to hide behind the curtain.
Unfortunately, she forgets to hide her tail.
Of course, the fact that she's not so small doesn't help her much.
She weighs 3.2 kg - about the weight of a newborn babe, I've heard.
Her Royal Highness Hoggiey is all of 13, born (estimated) 11th October 1994.
Yet, she has the heart of a young 'un, and acts like it too!
This is not really the ode I have planned for her.
This is just a spoiler.....I'll write more on her later....
Right now it feels too soon......
Laaaaaaaaaaaaavvvv Hoggiey.
3 comments:
there's 2 gs in hoggiey
was just about to say that...
how to "ode" if u dunno her name?
what laa...
aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha.....
pandai pun spell...
Post a Comment