...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















5 January 2007

oh happinessss.....

Woo hoo!

yup yup...if you can believe it
was just talking to my colleague/fren this morn abt joining the new team within our unit.

After 2 years of doing the same thing, I wan some change...
was just saying to meself its cuz there's not much to learn.

but if i was honest with myself, there's still quite a lot to learn
esp with this new environment, could have taken it positively and learn from it
grow a lil bit more.....positive stuff like that

but me being me....kalau ada org gaduh dgn i, i gaduh balik...akaka
thus the constant tensi-ness within me and the constant moody-ness

so, any..
good news is that today, the big boss (hereonwards to be referred to as "batt") and me colleague (hereonwards to be referred to as "m'yo"), who is also a team lead, had a meeting in the very petang of the day

m'yo proposed to batt that I join the new team (yeay!)
therefore, would require me to go for training at The Netherlands (double yeay!) ...
which will last all of 3 beautifool months (yiipee yea kayeay!!)

All hail m'yo!
All hail m'yo!

I was in such a bad mood today, for personal, not professional, reasons.
I was tensi wif a fren...
but today at 6...I am happeeeeeeeee....so truly truly happeeeeeeeeeee....

here's the reality check..
change in this unit is as you-can-betcha-tooshie as death and taxes (no dude...not taxes the state...sigh)
so...may be I won't be going after all..
maybe, it'll be someone else totally
maybe i'll be stuck here layaning more sihamites for a few more months til my head explodes from sheer boredom and plain tensi-ness

welll.....we'll wait and see
God willing, it'll come out in my favour....
freedom at last!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

*ahem*

but I am excited.....oh Bismillah....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's praying for u too coz u need someone more xperienced to help u settle in n stuff...:)
alamak...need to save money to buy plane tix pulak...

eiseais said...

tiza...u aint invited. sedarlahhh awak tu bibik je :P

Anonymous said...

eh...bibik pun bibik lah...
as long as i'm bibiking in winter wonderland...
muahahahahahaha