...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















16 January 2007

Things that make you go "hmmm..." 1 - Stuff on TV

Its 1 hour and 45 minutes after lunch and already I'm taking a break.

Well, you know what, I'm getting half the salary my "comrades" are getting, yet have to do the same amount of work and take the same crap they have to take.
Why shouldn't I take more breaks then?
They can afford to park their car here, pay RM30.00 for a single day's parking and it would hardly make a dent in their salary.

Whereas for me, RM900.00 a bloody month is more than what I have to pay for my car.....might as well I take taxi (whether Zalnas or EON) on a daily basis.

Tomorrow....I'm gonna go to the building next door and see if they have season's parking available.
Hope its not a long list, though.

Anyway, back to the "T", since we were "OT"....
HA! I'm so witty! get it? get it? ...back to the "T", since we were "OT"....funny!

rambling topic 1 : Digi ads

Whose seen this ad?
Ok, I gotta admit, at first, the ad looks sorta kinda cute.
All these big fat supposedly cuddly yellow things (looks like tellytubbies, if u ask me) walking around representing Digi's network (meaning they're everywhere and accessible anywhere, hence d yellow tellytubbies climbing d mount everest wif the dude and whatnot).
After a second showing of the same ad, you kinda feel "ew! a bit like clowns are they?"

And dude...I gotta say...I HATE clowns.
What's wif the painted face?
Wat's wif the I'm-tumbling-about-making-a-fool-outta-myself-wif-an-"upside-down smile"-and-a-fake-hitam-tear-on-my-cheeks-just-so-you'll-laugh crap?
What's wif the kaki besar bit?
Hello! The size of your feet does not indicate the size of you ding-a-ling, ok!
And then some more wan to baling2 confetti on people...like so funny...ha ha ha...look at me laugh.

Eh! Not cute la the Digi tellytubbies....
Its ew! Its icky! Its close my eyes...I'm gonna get nightmares!!
I hope their series of ads tak banyak....
oops! and I hope it aint me bro's ad either...

rambling topic 2 : 10 deadliest sharks

A show I saw on Discovery channel....
Question : got non-deadly sharks isit?

They're sharks! Of course they're deadly. You cannot coochie-coochie-coo with sharks..!
Crazy fella.....some more want to categorise based on which is the most deadliest.
Like, here it is...
Deadliest sharks #1 (most deadly) : Great White
Deadliest sharks #10 (not so deadly) : White Tip (or whatever you call it)

So here you are, swim swim swim, in the sea, nyeboo-nyeboo-ing ke...tak kisah lah.
Then suddenly you see a shark...

**SFX : te ne ne ne....te ne ne ne....te ne ne NEEEEE!!!!!!!**

You panic..."tidak! tidak! mati lah aku!"
Sloooowly the fin appears........closer and closer it comes.....then you notice something peculiar....
"Eleh......White Tip je la, bukan nya Great White pun...takde lah deadly sangat. Nyeboo...nyeboo.....nyeboooooo..."

As if that's gonna happen.


rambling topic 3 : House

So some ppl might not really like him, since he's so sarcastic and bitter and sorta kinda mean.
Manipulative lak tue.
No one likes to be manipulated, but lucky for me (and other viewers who like House, the Dr, not jus the show), he does not seem too manipulative.
So, since the manipulation action (it rhymes!) is not so obvious and diperbesar-besarkan, he seems pretty darn likeable.

And as I read somewhere (a comment I agree wif wholeheartedly), mean and rude-sarcastic as he seems to be, you do see his vulnerable side, often lak tue.
Which makes him more human and even more likeable..basically, an ordinary dude doing the best he can.

rambling topic 4 : The "reality" show What Women Want

My friend (a guy) told me he watched this show and went "Wow! This is funny!"
Its true....you should have seen this one episode, there was this Malay dude who is so sangka terel.
He was basically trying to manipulate people and situation so that he can come out as the winner...or so he was trying to do.
Trying to play politics and be the "King", as they often referred to him.

Unfortunately, tak jadi.
So kelakar.

Some info on the show :4 ladies act as judges (their neither celebrities, extra beautiful or what-have-you. Jus regular gurls).
2 guys would be picked by the other guys to go to 'chopping black' each week.
The ladies would conduct their 'interview' and the dude they think should go home, is then booted out.

That particular episode that I watched, one guy was voted since he kept winning the competition they have.
One guy volunteered since his team lost (I think that was why he volunteered)

The ladies did a twister: they called The King for the final 'interview', so now, instead of 2 ppl, they have 3.

Guess what the King did....he cried!
He went "I don't understand why I'm called! Why...?! Why...?!"

ermm....dude.....seeing as how you were acting like a bloody hero throughout your time on the show, crying and not 'taking it like a man' ain't the way to go.
oh so menyedih kan...

Conclusion : dude who volunteered himself got the boot, since he volunteered himself, as was The King, cuz he such a delusional prick who thinks he so terel....
During the final interview, the ladies told him off for his political games and chess-playing tricks.
They were not impressed....who would be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So, ok....that's about all I have to say for today.
A good hour spent writing this post (hey! I was working too! I do know how to multi-task, okay...)
2 more hours and I can go home....so forever to go...sniff sniff.....


No comments: