...words of wisdom...

...life...sometimes it's like that...sometimes it's not...
















18 January 2007

Wat do you do with a drunken sailorrrr.....

If anybody remembers that song, it was from a family sitcom back in the 80's...
wer this family of 4 (parents and 2 kids) adopted a Vietnamese boy and a black girl.
The son in the sitcom sang a song in one of the episodes.
His Vietnamese adopted brother joined the choir sebab dia suka, but the dude joined sebab dia suka this girl who was on the choir.
In the end, the dude dapat a solo song, but he mula2 malu sampai nak pakai some thingie which makes his voice sound funny, cuz he has this high pitched voice.
Last2, masa nak perform tue, he decided to do without and sang......quite nice the voice!

He sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Anyway, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to title this post and I have to wait for my driver to come and pick me up, so I pun tulis lah a post.

What I wanted to say was :


  1. yeay, tomorrow cuti sebab Saturday is a PH.
  2. My Shayne really annoyed me this morning sebab dia duk cakar2 watever she could find. She was hungry and I'd given specific instrusctions that the maid is not to top up their food (some one puts too much and its wasted)
  3. And my actual post, which is not about drunken sailors, but more about what I plan on doing this year (or try, at least).
Ahem!
What I wanna do (or try to achieve) this year.

  1. Continuing with my Spanish & French lessons
  2. Re-start Yoga
  3. Go to gym
  4. Buy more belly studs
  5. Be better at paying cc
  6. Be better at saving money
  7. Bafe all my anak2 kecil di rumah
  8. Do better at work
  9. Find a way to remember things better
  10. Be better at time management
  11. Learn how to play drums
  12. Learn to talk nicely to ppl at office

Erm.....well, that's about all I have on my TO DO list.....for now, that is.
But then, items 1,2,4 & 11 requires cash, which I don't have sebab salary I tak banyak.
And items 5 requires me to be able to accomplish item 6, first.

Well, one by one lah...baby steps....baby steps....

"Baby cry.....baby cry....."
Oh! Can't wait for Saturday!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR DRIVER ??!!!!????!!!!

eiseais said...

that's u tiza...

speaking of driver...hows about sending me to lcct on monday? :D

Anonymous said...

i know lah thats me, thats y i marah...
how dare she...
dah lah when she called to ask to pick her up, she said "hello, taxi? saya nak taxi dari bangunan shell ke damansara heights"
sungguh jahat org itu...

whats time on monday?
hv to check my schedule, being a driver n a bibik n an electrician n a decorator n an installer n all...

princess kittie said...

tiza d taxidriver....
sounds like bob the builder..AKAKAKA...

ala tiza, dapat pahala, takpe la..
its not like its not appreciated, tho i get the tensi-ness if ppl take advantage

but thanks, tiza....
laaaaaaav tiza.....*muahs*