I rarely write things in my blog...its easier to live in the moment and unless I'm at the office and am free, honestly couldn't be bothered to write it down in my blog..
But here's an update anyway of what's happened so far (in no particular order):
The Cancitle Singers with Netty Fatty @ Culture Palace..
-> Aya! It sucked!! If it wasn't for the company, I'd feel I'd wasted RM58/-
-> We arrived about 10 minutes late since we couldn't find the right theatre...they used the smaller one instead of the usual big theatre..smart move! Even the smaller theatre wasn't filled up
-> The singing was good, but so dull..wasn't captivating at all...wat a shame
-> A couple of the songs were really cute, like Taylor the Latte Boy..and the singer (Jade) was kind cute..she has a very nice voice and the personality of the song suited her cuz she was this petite gurl wif such an adorable face and braces...The lyrics went "Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy!".. I dono any Talyor, but anyone who brought me java would definitely bring me joy.
-> One of the singers was a bit above the group's average age...she seemed in her late 30s or early 40s, but auntie can seriously rock better than the others...especially when they did Bohemian Rhapsody...
-> During intermission, Netty Fatty and I were debating on whether we should just leave...we ended up staying, since we already paid...I'm still not sure whether that was a good move or not
-> When it ended, we sorta kinda rushed to the door....methinks that was enuf torture for the day
Dinner @ Koryo Won KLCC..
-> Ahhh...I LOVE this place! The decor is definitely different to the one at Kompleks Antarabangsa, which looked very Korean and was not as "modern" as this branch...
-> Netty Fatty thought the combination of Korean and modern bbq pit didn't match...I didn't care..the food was SO SEDAP!! I loves the chili and ikan bilis side dish...and the fruit salad...mmmmm..yums!!! I can come here again and again..
-> Then we lepaked at Aseana for coffee and desert...sat at the gazebo-like place which was really really comfy..neither of us wanted to go off..apa nak buat, if Sunday tue pref. don wan the day to end..
-> Sorry Bunny & Minn..no photos taken, but if you go to Aseana, try this pisang desert..sedap! manis and lazat berkrim disukai ramai....its pisang which has been caremalised and they sprinkle gula melaka and coconut shavings on top..if u don like the coconut, jus push it aside. mmmm......
Ida's engagement announcement
-> I met D-da and I-da up for dinner @ Banquet La Village...they each ordered salad whereas I ordered Oven Baked Butter Fish wif Cream of Honey Mustard...we shared a plate of grilled shrimp for starters which was oh so sedap!!
-> D-da'd already informed us she was getting engaged, so once everyone was seated, we didn't waste any time discussing this news in detail...
-> Eek! So happy for D-da...esp after all she's gone through...
-> I need to get some new baju cuz all my baju so ketat oredi..wat to do...when fatness strikes, the baju gets ketat.
My trip to British Council
-> After so many cari2 macam crazy, Grandaddy Daddy asked "why you never applied for a uni overseas huh?" Aya! And here I thought I'd finally found the right place @ Olympia.
-> So...yours truly went to British Council for some assistance in searching for a suitable uni to do my degree...
-> 1st trip, I took wrong exit and after so many pusing2 (the problem wif not going to town that often...), I finally got there...a good 10 minutes after 5..looks like the advisor is only around weekdays from 1pm - 5pm..cait!
-> Went again the following day...Tensi! The advisor was so tak menolong and kerek I jus wanted to slap her. In the end, all she did was advising me to use the Advanced Search Engine...baik tak payah..wasted 2 trips je...
-> In the end, I decided to just stay wif Olympia, though the offer to go oveaseas is such a dream, wud b such a waste if I didn't go...
Horsie and head massager
-> Bunny and I have been wanting to get an iHorsie (actually called uRobotics, but "horsie" is nicer) dalam our perjuangan untuk mengurus kan badan...
-> We received approval from The Funder @ Grandaddy Daddy to make the purchasement, but only managed to go recently due to our busy schedule and cuz we gaduh...hehehehe...
-> We didn't try the Horsie out at the store..of course not! Shy la...
-> We oso bought a head massager..emmm..best!
-> Then we got ourselved free electronic toofbrush (2 bills, so 2 toofbrushes) + 1 shoulder cold compress/heat pad
-> While waiting for the bills to be prepared, we tried out the new Osim chair (white colour)...so nice and comfy!! I think given a choice, Bunny would have stayed there forever
-> We've since used the Horsie once. I think I dah kurus sikit dah...ehehehehehe
I think that's about it that's share-worthy....oh ya!
Hellboy 2: So-so..would give it 4 stars
Journey to the Centre of the Earth: Hmm...boleh lah....3 stars
War of the Dragons: Sucks!! Thank God I didn't watch this at the Premier Class...even regretted buying the DVD from the seedy outlet...ceh.
Bigger news coming soon in next post...
Life changing!! Oh I so scare.....
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
2 comments:
i'll ask the funder 2 get me the white massage chair 4 me lah...soooooooooooooooo nice... :)
no cannot!
u r so greedy! u never share...
but if he get you the white chair, then i wan TV in my room wif DVD player....
Post a Comment