**warning!! this is a serious topic..no gelak2ing here please**
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So its final....after 3+ years at the House of Siham, I am finally hanging up my Siham badge and will soon be swimming in a new ocean...
Its been a great 3+ yrs here..
I learned a lot and grew a lot...mentally, emotionally, most definitely physically...
Loads of great memories and I wish I didn't have to say goodbye to some people, but c'est la vie I guess.
My actual LDOP would be in September...September 13th to be exact, since my letter is dated 14th July.
I've 12.33 days leave by my LDOP, so my last day in the office will be the last week of August.
Its a Sunday, since I'm doing weekend shifts that month...
Of all the places I've worked at before, I'm most reluctant to leave the House...
In the past, once I've decided to resign, I get really excited, esp cuz I know I won't have to put up with the bullshit anymore
But here...the bullshit don't matter so much, cuz the people are great...
and the experience even more so...
My true friends will keep in touch..weras those who cudn't be bothered...won't.
I've sent out e-mails to those I consider my close and true friends; pleased to say there are quite a few.
And a few others who I'm not so close to, but are worth the effort...
People at The Buzz! said I could continue to contribute to the newsletter....and allowed me to join them for meetings.
Which is great cuz those bunch are silly and fun...we always end up laughing like a bunch of orang gilas...
Sometimes we spend so much time laughing, we never really actually discussed anything to its finalisation...
and then there's Nik...I never really get his jokes sometimes..I wonder why Sid always gelak at his jokes like he really cannot tahan...hmmm....
Watever it is...good or bad, I'm seriously gonna miss this place....
*sob sob sob*
Jangan.....tinggal daku...oh kasih..oh juwita...
....y la the lagu pilihan so tua....
No comments:
Post a Comment