There's not a lot of work today, so I tot I'd do some coretan2 ketika di tempat kerja.
Last week on Thursday, some kawan2 sekerja and I went off for lunch.
We only managed to leave at 12.30 tho planned on leaving at 12 cuz some inconsiderate kawan2 sekerja decideded to take 1 1/2 hrs break without telling us...of course, neither did they apologise when they came back late.
So after driving and parking and watnot, we finally termasuk ke dalam mall tersebut (La Village) at abt 1pm...
Then i realised..eh, my hands are shaking la..
I knew immediately its cuz I haven't makaned yet..this is something that is not unusual oso, cuz when my body is low on sugar, this will happen.
We went to Delicious for makan2..I finished all of my food and drink (Iced Orange Tea and Grilled Salmon something-or-other).
Then, at 8.30 I had my pilates class.
Normally, all that would happen is that my stomach acid juice thingie would make my tummy ache.
But that day (right at the end of class), I had black spots, felt nauseous, broke out in a cold sweat and like wan to pitam only.
so we stopped, my trainer gave me some chocolates and warm water and when i got home, I had some milo.
I couldn't bring myself to eat, but all the other symptoms sudah ok
I thought its possible its cuz I'm taking Diane-35 (for my skin).
What with the pening2 I had a few days ago (oso not unusual since I normally get eye-ache which turned into headache and also migraines).
Just in case, that night I didn't take my pill.
I oso called my GP, just in case (oso hoping to get MC), but she wasn't in.
The clinic close to my house closed at 9pm.
So the next day, I went to the clinic close to my house and went to check whether it was Diane - which meant I had to stop taking it or it was something else.
The walk from my car to the clinic oso made me shaky oredi (less than 10 min walk).
The dr checked my BP and blood sugar level.
My blood sugar level was 3.6 - I have no idea if that was normal, bad, moderate, manageable or wat.
I jus nodded my head and went "ok".
Come to think of it, I've been having shaky-I-need-sugar episodes since I was really kecik.
So I never really thought much of it...
Then I told Grandaddy Daddy about the blood sugar level incident..saja je actually, didn't even have any particular reasons for telling him.
Ayo! dude scolded me left right and centre.
His first reaction was "THAT"S NOT GOOD!"
Some more he sit beside me...screaming like that..I nearly went deaf.
Esp since he got diabetes, so to him its really important to jaga your blood sugar level.
Methinks its only cuz sometimes I skip me meals.
Apparently, you can get your blood sugar tested at pharmacies for RM5 only..
Cait! The dr charged me RM50...bloody hell.
1 blood test + 1 BP test + 1 consulatation (go east breakfast) = RM50.00
I'm claiming..I donch care.
Since my lungs have been feeling flagmy (like congested la), I went to my usual dr - Dr Pearl - on Wednesday nite...
No big deal..its jus my asthma acting up...normal...this is wat happens when you have bad genes.
I oso told her abt the blood sugar level, so that she can note it down in my card.
Again, I got scolding..aya! I tot small matter only.
She said "make sure you don't let it happen again".
erm....ok...
Any, yesterday, Grandaddy Daddy told me that he told his diabetes specialist (whatever you call em), about my blood sugar level.
His dr informed him got specialist based in Putrajaya who comes down to KL on occassion (or was it once a month) who is really good at this.
A lady dr he said...so he will make appointment for me when that happens.
I say ok je la...better to err on the side of caution ma....
Make sure its nothing serious..its probably my unhealthy eating habit pun
and I've started to keep sweets in my bag just in case.
So, any....when Grandaddy Daddy told me about his conversation, my first questions was
"isn't there any young male single handsome specialist available?"
He said "got..but then the specialist is your father la"
........erk!
Volks Burger @ Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment